xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Px Hdd Loader Chage Setting On It Can Some One Help Me  (Read 315 times)

dfloriano

• Archived User
Px Hdd Loader Chage Setting On It Can Some One Help Me
« on: February 13, 2009, 11:34:00 PM »

i have it installed and never really used it since i own the games but my kids are getting them and i want to be able to just run them of the hard drive when it reads the disk it copy it iit says there is not enough space how can i change that. on the top right it says partition 1 how do i change it do a diffrent partition

Clockface

• Archived User
Px Hdd Loader Chage Setting On It Can Some One Help Me
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2009, 08:13:00 AM »

This is the wrong forum, mate, you should repost this in the backup forum at:

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showforum=11

Anyway, sorry but I can't help you as I use DVD2XBox to transfer stuff across to the XBox's hard drive, it's easy to use, and it allows you to choose the partition and directory to install to.

Also, you do have a large hard drive (the standard 10GB one will only fit a couple of games on, as much of it is used by the XBox's operating system) don't you? And what menu system do you use? Evo-X, Unleash-X, XBMC or what? I use Evo-X as it's easy to use and does everything I want from it.

Repost in the above forum, specifying your hard drive size and your menu system, and you should get the advice you need. Good luck.