xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Unreal Tournament Goty Edition Anyone?  (Read 239 times)

Masterguns

• Archived User
Unreal Tournament Goty Edition Anyone?
« on: October 24, 2007, 12:50:00 PM »

Hey guys!I was wondering if anyone out there on the internet would be interested in making a port of UT GOTY edition(game of the year edition) to xbox?I just thought that it would be really cool playing UT on xbox instead of unreal championship.UT is so much better than UC because there is just so much detail that you can put into matches without having to unlock mutators,maps, etc. and the bot system is much better than that of UC.And if this really goes far think of how cool multiplay would be.And the multiplay is better than UC as well because well lets face it......UC is dead.I dunno if anyone is gonna pursue this or not or maybe there is already a port of UT to xbox?But whatever.Just throwing that out there.Thanks! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

ganjatron

• Archived User
Unreal Tournament Goty Edition Anyone?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 03:05:00 PM »

Doesn't the "Intel onboard graphics" part mean an integrated graphics chip with no AGP card? You know, like the kind of computers they sell at walmart, etc. where the system and graphics memory are shared. I could be wrong, but that's the way I interpreted it.