xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Beats Of Rage  (Read 1374 times)

mike315

• Archived User
Beats Of Rage
« Reply #75 on: March 29, 2007, 06:30:00 AM »

SumolX you are a king here now. Thanks for your hard work.

Now I gotta wait until I get out of work to mess with it... !!!

SumolX

• Archived User
Beats Of Rage
« Reply #76 on: March 29, 2007, 08:53:00 AM »

Forgot to mention that you can delete menu.gfx, settings.sav and openbor.cfg and use all the included files!  That means menu.pak within Paks folder.

But I have a question why can't i edit my own posts to fix typos and such here?  Only the last post by me is editable if no-one posts after it.

This post has been edited by SumolX: Mar 29 2007, 04:00 PM

enderandrew

• Archived User
Beats Of Rage
« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2007, 04:46:00 PM »

There was one member of the community who got pissed off, and deleted all the tutorials and such he had posted before when he decided to leave.  Now you can't edit a post that is more than a few minutes old.

Vejita

• Archived User
Beats Of Rage
« Reply #78 on: April 06, 2007, 04:42:00 PM »

SumolX,

Would it be possible for you to modify OpenBOR to run from the F drive on the Xbox?

Currently it only seems to work from E:\Games\OpenBOR and I want to store and run it from F:\Emulators\OpenBOR.

Thanks.

Nemo1985X

• Archived User
Beats Of Rage
« Reply #79 on: April 06, 2007, 04:51:00 PM »

QUOTE(Vejita @ Apr 6 2007, 05:13 PM) *

SumolX,

Would it be possible for you to modify OpenBOR to run from the F drive on the Xbox?

Currently it only seems to work from E:\Games\OpenBOR and I want to store and run it from F:\Emulators\OpenBOR.

Thanks.

I second this!

Vejita

• Archived User
Beats Of Rage
« Reply #80 on: April 06, 2007, 05:08:00 PM »

Oops rolleyes.gif

Looks like I downloaded the older version on the website. I just clicked the top link in the Engines section but it seems the bottom one, openbor-v2.0691 is the latest which works fine from F:\Emulators folder biggrin.gif

SumolX

• Archived User
Beats Of Rage
« Reply #81 on: April 06, 2007, 08:53:00 PM »

That is correct in the last official release I removed all hardcoded paths and made them relative.... so you can place it anywhere you like.  Its nice being able to test my own code and not waiting for responses from testers not that waiting for testers is a bad thing. I just love testing my own changes is all.  So much more can get done quicker!

This post has been edited by SumolX: Apr 7 2007, 03:55 AM
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]