xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Stepmania Questions  (Read 162 times)

Angeloflif3

• Archived User
Stepmania Questions
« on: September 28, 2006, 01:01:00 PM »

Hello, I got a couple of questions regarding stepmania. Every other link that i Have looked for has been dead since 04-05 so I thought I would ask for some help here.

Question 1) Has there been a compiled version of Stepmania that can simply be dled and than put on my xbox, save for the fact that all I would have to do is add my own song packs. (Feel free to PM if you happen to know anything.)

Question 2) I had actually put up a version of stepmania on my xbox, I think v11 from xport. As right now I got a copy of RC2A, from I dunno who. Anyhow I ran into a lot of complications mainly with that of putting any new themes up, as I like the Trance Machina theme the best. My question being is that are any of the new releases v12 or RC3, better than the other. I know that I may have to face some of the same problems. Though to say the least I think that I am one of a declining number of people who hold a light in this darkenss.

Well one can only hope that help will be attained in some form of lifeline.

This post has been edited by Angeloflif3: Sep 28 2006, 08:01 PM

nes6502

• Archived User
Stepmania Questions
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2006, 01:13:00 PM »

QUOTE(Angeloflif3 @ Sep 28 2006, 08:01 PM) *

Hello, I got a couple of questions regarding stepmania. Every other link that i Have looked for has been dead since 04-05 so I thought I would ask for some help here.

Question 1) Has there been a compiled version of Stepmania that can simply be dled and than put on my xbox, save for the fact that all I would have to do is add my own song packs. (Feel free to PM if you happen to know anything.)

Question 2) I had actually put up a version of stepmania on my xbox, I think v11 from xport. As right now I got a copy of RC2A, from I dunno who. Anyhow I ran into a lot of complications mainly with that of putting any new themes up, as I like the Trance Machina theme the best. My question being is that are any of the new releases v12 or RC3, better than the other. I know that I may have to face some of the same problems. Though to say the least I think that I am one of a declining number of people who hold a light in this darkenss.

Well one can only hope that help will be attained in some form of lifeline.

Check out the Xport forum. The Stepmania topic is still active and third from the top.

Angeloflif3

• Archived User
Stepmania Questions
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2006, 03:16:00 PM »

I had and response to any user questions just seemed to be falling through into a bottomless pit of unanswered questions. I figured since I had a few questions and just needed to know where I could go to get some compiled version for a dump on the ole box.

EuroHEV

• Archived User
Stepmania Questions
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 04:44:00 AM »

Yeah, my question still hasn't been answered. That section is close to dying.