xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: I Found Some One To Do It But.......  (Read 152 times)

DevGuy2k6

• Archived User
I Found Some One To Do It But.......
« on: August 05, 2006, 04:18:00 PM »

Hi all, i found some one to do the AvPx port FOR FREE!!!!(Mods:-D) all i need is some one to tell me if the source code is complete and whats missing (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)

ThankX all

This post has been edited by DevGuy2k6: Aug 5 2006, 11:18 PM

nes6502

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2006, 08:34:00 PM »

Nothing is missing. Other then the XDK, Visual Studio, and a LOT of pain and suffering to get it ported. I got over 1700 build errors when compilling. Good luck to them!

benpretend

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2006, 01:14:00 AM »

QUOTE(nes6502 @ Aug 6 2006, 03:05 AM) *

Nothing is missing. Other then the XDK, Visual Studio, and a LOT of pain and suffering to get it ported. I got over 1700 build errors when compilling. Good luck to them!

i gave this a shot myself... but when i hit compile...  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

netmonty

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2006, 11:30:00 PM »

Ok...i am trying to do this port as we speak...
I got my hands on the source code. I need the xDk...Cant afford to buy it, only option is to have some willing soul have it somehow get it to me. Anyone knows how i can get the xDk?

Joshua Wood

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2006, 02:06:00 AM »

While I wish you all the best (would love to see this port) you can't ask where to find the Xdk... you're gonna ask for a banning... which would be bad since there are several people here who might be able to offer a lot of helpful advice regarding the coding of it. You'll have to find the xdk on your own or elsewhere.