xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dead Babies Extreme  (Read 665 times)

A Murder of Crows

• Archived User
Dead Babies Extreme
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2006, 03:47:00 PM »

Also, is there a custom Icon made for this?  Super Mario War's icon takes over, so i'd like to find a proper one.

thanx

zi99y

• Archived User
Dead Babies Extreme
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2006, 08:05:00 AM »

I admit I steered clear of this game because of the horrible name?! Well the screenies make it look good, is there some reason I don't know about for why it's called this?

A Murder of Crows

• Archived User
Dead Babies Extreme
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2006, 08:07:00 AM »

QUOTE(zi99y @ Jun 16 2006, 06:36 AM) *

I admit I steered clear of this game because of the horrible name?! Well the screenies make it look good, is there some reason I don't know about for why it's called this?

Well, the babies float on balloons...and they are deadly....they like to explode when they touch you, or drop bombs on you from the heights....the game is simple survival...kill the babies/human(?)-bomb things before they kill you.

SlickStretch

• Archived User
Dead Babies Extreme
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2008, 06:44:00 PM »

I recently traded my modded x-box for a computer.  Is there any way to get this game to play on Windows XP?  It's really one of the biggest things I miss...

PS: Set a new Hi-Score on my buddy's X-Box.  With 3 players, and 15 minutes of baby-blendering goodness, I managed to go down with 15 million points.  Oh, yeah.

This post has been edited by SlickStretch: Mar 30 2008, 01:49 AM
Pages: 1 [2]