xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13

Author Topic: Final Burn Legends 1.3  (Read 1554 times)

nes6502

• Archived User
Final Burn Legends 1.3
« on: January 09, 2010, 01:04:00 PM »

Final Burn Legends 1.3

-Fixed controls for

Mega Man - the power battle
Mega Man 2 - the power fighters

Pulsemasta

• Archived User
Final Burn Legends 1.3
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 04:10:00 PM »

QUOTE(nes6502 @ Jan 9 2010, 09:04 PM) View Post

Final Burn Legends 1.3

-Fixed controls for

Mega Man - the power battle
Mega Man 2 - the power fighters

I was going to post about this but I didn't think fixing two games would of been worth it.. I'm glad you fixed it though! thanks for the update :-)

ultimate509

• Archived User
Final Burn Legends 1.3
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2010, 04:29:00 PM »

ha thanks I just updated my stuff yesterday and dont mind updatin again, keep it coming Nes!

Barbie_on_Weed

• Archived User
Final Burn Legends 1.3
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2010, 04:52:00 PM »

Thanks dude. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

This post has been edited by Barbie_on_Weed: Jan 10 2010, 12:53 AM

ultimate509

• Archived User
Final Burn Legends 1.3
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2010, 07:19:00 PM »

Again glad your still workin on this so hopefully that other guy wont yous your shit just yet, is there anyway we can get the emu to recognize one video preview for all the clones/bootlegs/regions ect....thus causin us to save a shit load of hdd space and make every game have a vid. Oh and yeah I know you can have the game list display only parent roms...which kinda solves what Im asking.. ph34r.gif

Bender_Unit_1

• Archived User
Final Burn Legends 1.3
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2010, 07:45:00 PM »

Wow, fast update! Great news!

- Bender

rondock

• Archived User
Final Burn Legends 1.3
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2010, 09:21:00 AM »

hey i just tried this emu but none of my neogeo roms work. "ROM Error: Invalid CRC"
but all of this roms work fine with finalburnxxx
why is that?

cbagy

• Archived User
Final Burn Legends 1.3
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2010, 11:23:00 AM »

You did run your roms through a rom manager first, with the appropriate FBL .dat file, didn't you ?

This post has been edited by cbagy: Jan 10 2010, 07:24 PM

Barbie_on_Weed

• Archived User
Final Burn Legends 1.3
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2010, 03:12:00 PM »

Or he have the wrong neogeo bios.

Monkeys69

• Archived User
Final Burn Legends 1.3
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2010, 06:48:00 PM »

Hey Nes,

Great work with yet another update!

I was just wondering if you had any plans of implementing an 'analog stick dead-zone' setting into FBL? I would love the option to be able to adjust the deadzone setting, because for now the dead-zone is way too big and I'd like to be able to make it smaller.

Keep up the good work!  biggrin.gif

BlueSlingShot

• Archived User
Final Burn Legends 1.3
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2010, 07:28:00 PM »

Great work Nes. cool.gif

I don't know much about processors for these emu's but is it possible to input an overclock option for whatever cpu the sega 16 games use, or have a core toggle for preffered speed or accuracy on these few titles?

nes6502

• Archived User
Final Burn Legends 1.3
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2010, 07:59:00 PM »

QUOTE(Monkeys69 @ Jan 11 2010, 02:48 AM) View Post

Hey Nes,

Great work with yet another update!

I was just wondering if you had any plans of implementing an 'analog stick dead-zone' setting into FBL? I would love the option to be able to adjust the deadzone setting, because for now the dead-zone is way too big and I'd like to be able to make it smaller.

Keep up the good work!  biggrin.gif

It is allready there.

Tiberious Neruda

• Archived User
Final Burn Legends 1.3
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2010, 12:49:00 AM »

Umm, I'd like to suggest, like FBA-XXX Pro had, a way to bypass the CRC check.

One thing I like to do is run hacked versions of fighters (grabbed from here), and while I could in FBA-XXX (after minor tweaking), it won't work here.

Further, when I -do- attempt to run one of the hacked ROMsets, I get the CRC error screen, telling me to press A to continue, but then it tries to load the game again, bringing up the CRC error message. An infinite loop occurs, and the only things I can do are hold L+R+Back+Start to get to the dashboard or power off and back on.

I dumped FBA-XXX in favor of this when I found it didn't use the XORs for CPS2 games, but having the ability to run hacks removed makes me want the former back.

Edited to add: The problem with the CPS2 hack I tried in FBA-XXX, was that when the edited section of the game tried to load, the game (vampj) reset.

This post has been edited by Tiberious Neruda: Jan 16 2010, 08:51 AM

nes6502

• Archived User
Final Burn Legends 1.3
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2010, 02:10:00 PM »

QUOTE(Tiberious Neruda @ Jan 16 2010, 08:49 AM) View Post

Umm, I'd like to suggest, like FBA-XXX Pro had, a way to bypass the CRC check.

One thing I like to do is run hacked versions of fighters (grabbed from here), and while I could in FBA-XXX (after minor tweaking), it won't work here.

Further, when I -do- attempt to run one of the hacked ROMsets, I get the CRC error screen, telling me to press A to continue, but then it tries to load the game again, bringing up the CRC error message. An infinite loop occurs, and the only things I can do are hold L+R+Back+Start to get to the dashboard or power off and back on.

I dumped FBA-XXX in favor of this when I found it didn't use the XORs for CPS2 games, but having the ability to run hacks removed makes me want the former back.

Edited to add: The problem with the CPS2 hack I tried in FBA-XXX, was that when the edited section of the game tried to load, the game (vampj) reset.

I could add the hacks if you gave me information about them. What all the ROM names are and the size and CRC of each. 7-Zip will tell you all that.

As far as disabling CRC checks, that won't happen. I used to think that was a good idea too. That was until I spent half a day trying to figure out what I had broken when After Burner 2 wasn't working correct. Turns out it was a bad ROM. If I take out the CRC check then the forum will get flooded with people saying:

User 1: <My favorite game> doesn't work!
User 2: Are you using a verified correct ROM?
User 1: What does that mean?

Pulsemasta

• Archived User
Final Burn Legends 1.3
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2010, 08:19:00 PM »

QUOTE(nes6502 @ Jan 16 2010, 10:10 PM) View Post

I could add the hacks if you gave me information about them. What all the ROM names are and the size and CRC of each. 7-Zip will tell you all that.

As far as disabling CRC checks, that won't happen. I used to think that was a good idea too. That was until I spent half a day trying to figure out what I had broken when After Burner 2 wasn't working correct. Turns out it was a bad ROM. If I take out the CRC check then the forum will get flooded with people saying:

User 1: <My favorite game> doesn't work!
User 2: Are you using a verified correct ROM?
User 1: What does that mean?

Yeah I have gotten broken roms on many occasions.. it is nice to get the heads up rather than messing with rom settings and all that trying to figure it out. But on Mame they have that advanced settings area where if you venture into it it warns you that you are messing with stuff that could cause problems, couldn't you implement a system like that? That way you could check your roms, then when you know its all verified and working you could turn off the check.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13