xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Ressurectionxtra Teaser Pre-release  (Read 2466 times)

ressurectionx

• Archived User
Ressurectionxtra Teaser Pre-release
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2010, 10:36:00 PM »

Things are looking good.

I think I have the virus pretty much undercontrol and it should be completely removed by tomorrow.

Though there is still work to do, I also believe that with a little tweaking we've come up with answers for the datfiles and the .CUT files so we'll all have the exact same rom/artwork/cut setup when you follow the instructions I'll write up for them.  

Sorry again for the delay, but trust me, it will be worth it when we make this as easy as possible on the end user.  

Plug'n'Play baby.... Plug'n'Play   cool.gif

ressurectionx

• Archived User
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2010, 08:32:00 PM »

It's all set up and should be easy for you guys to put together.  Thanks to BombBloke for the great scripts that could make that possible.

Unfortunately, Megaupload is being a pain again, but it will be uploaded when I can get it to actually upload.

I'll let you know.

EDIT:  

Nice.... not only did uploading to Megaupload now lock my PC up completely twice, but it says I was uploading at a rate of 13MB a second every time I tried which is so impossible it's not even worth mentioning.

I'm about 2 steps away from dropping Megaupload completely.  I just wish something else out there was as good as megaupload used to be.

ressurectionx

• Archived User
« Reply #62 on: January 24, 2010, 12:49:00 PM »

Okay.... this is getting rediculus now.  

I have a 317MB file I've been trying to upload for 20 hours now.  Megaupload will allow files of up to 1GB, while rapidshare and mediafire only allow 200MB.  

Megaupload is supposedly uploading my file at speeds of up to 13MB a second, and that's freakin impossible since even my download speed is less than half of that.  Once it's done uploading, it starts the verification process where it will sit for anywhere from about 2 minutes to a half hour and it always says "undefined" when it's done and doesn't give me a link.  Also, when the verification process starts, it freezes up firefox.  I can still go from tab to tab in firefox, but whenever I click on a link it just sits there.  Even if I close the megaupload window, the only way I can get firefox to work again is to restart it.

I've also tried uploading with IE and Google Chrome.

So, I finally broke down and split the archive into two files so I could use mediafire instead.  Same problem.... grr.gif

It's taking about 10 seconds to upload the first 200MB file, and then it just craps out after it's uploaded (and there is no way that it really is uploaded, because there is no way I sent a 200MB file in 10 seconds.

Anybody have any ideas?  I mean, we've all been having problems with file hosting services recently, but nothing like this before.  

Could somebody upload a crap file that's around 200MB and let me know if I'm the only one having this problem?

Thanks,
~Rx

Mega Man (?)

• Archived User
« Reply #63 on: January 24, 2010, 01:15:00 PM »

Rx,
Read my post in the Xtras Thread.
"Media fire" will upload it... but, you must wait and it looks like nothing is going on for...like...ever... sleep.gif

wimpyRBX

• Archived User
« Reply #64 on: January 24, 2010, 01:34:00 PM »

uploaded a 320mb file to megaupload 1h ago and it worked fine. could it be a flash related issue ?

ressurectionx

• Archived User
« Reply #65 on: January 24, 2010, 01:43:00 PM »

Dunno....

I can't figure it out.  It shouldn't be a flash releated issue since flash works fine otherwise.

I've removed Kaspersky antivirus (since I didn't have that before) and I removed the AVG toolbar (which I accidentally installed when installing AVG).  

Keeping my fingers crossed....

Nope... that didn't work.

I also removed flash and reinstalled it and that didn't work.

ressurectionx

• Archived User
« Reply #66 on: January 24, 2010, 05:33:00 PM »

Both Mediafire and Rapidshare have crapped out on me mid-upload.

Anybody hear anything about sendspace before?  It's slow but it seems steady.   I'll let you know if it works out.

ressurectionx

• Archived User
« Reply #67 on: January 24, 2010, 11:01:00 PM »

Yes... thanks for the suggestion.  For whatever reason, that is exactly what you need to do.  I actually started this about 6 hours ago on Megaupload with their software before I went to sleep.

Worked perfectly.   cool.gif

I present to ya'all, the SNES Xtras Artwork pack, along with the datfiles and .CUT files.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YTXIOZYC

Just follow the instructions and you're all set!!!!

Let me know what you think!

~Rx

Mega Man (?)

• Archived User
« Reply #68 on: January 25, 2010, 02:15:00 AM »

First off, I would like to say: excellent! Ya... we did it! beerchug.gif
some things:
  1. I see you standardized the sizes smaller to what I am assuming is the most efficient place...? 318 x 232... good. smile.gif
  2. I am assuming this first pack wont work on Zsnexbox...? (unless things have change that I am unaware of)
  3. Nice... you used my "SMW Hack" and "Zelda: parallel worlds" Boxarts...haha (I was never sure if you were gonna use these)
The pack looks stunning. Just clicking on a bunch,  they look perfect. It is everything I ever wanted.
Its got all thecoverproject.net's HQ boxarts, Gilou's custom boxarts (and mine tongue.gif ) and, I am also assuming you went and replaced many more with some Hyperspace stuff...?

Terrific Guys!
Thanks

ressurectionx

• Archived User
« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2010, 03:25:00 AM »

Of course I used your boxes man.  I know that was like a year ago now lol....  laugh.gif

Yep... standardized the sizes to somewhere around 318x232.  Cbagy seems to think there is still a problem with this resolution, so maybe it will be changed, but I thought they were about as close to perfect as you could get.  Look great on the box and zero slowdown at that size.  

This pack will not work on ZSNESXBox unless you convert it to the Enhanced Artwork setup with BombBloke's script (you would then have to change the folder names too).  Sorry.  I forgot to do that, but that would have doubled the size of the download as well.  

Use this script: http://www.mediafire.com/?jydngykgqgd

My favorite boxart is my Steven Segal is the Final Option.   cool.gif

Pulsemasta

• Archived User
« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2010, 08:23:00 AM »

QUOTE(ressurectionx @ Jan 25 2010, 11:25 AM) View Post

Of course I used your boxes man.  I know that was like a year ago now lol....  laugh.gif

Yep... standardized the sizes to somewhere around 318x232.  Cbagy seems to think there is still a problem with this resolution, so maybe it will be changed, but I thought they were about as close to perfect as you could get.  Look great on the box and zero slowdown at that size.  

This pack will not work on ZSNESXBox unless you convert it to the Enhanced Artwork setup with BombBloke's script (you would then have to change the folder names too).  Sorry.  I forgot to do that, but that would have doubled the size of the download as well.  

Use this script: http://www.mediafire.com/?jydngykgqgd
My favorite boxart is my Steven Segal is the Final Option.   cool.gif

isn't ZSNESXBox the better of the SNES emulators?

ressurectionx

• Archived User
« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2010, 08:37:00 AM »

I've heard that said many times, although the only proof I've witnessed firsthand is that Drakkhen 2 died on me about 85% into the game with XPORT's version.  

I couldn't tell you which is better, but since a lot of the Xtras and the synopsis are only going to be usable in XPORT's emu, that's the one I will focus on unless some additions are made on ZSNESXBox down the road.  The fact that NES added the ability to change the video directory in the latest release really helped with this so far.

Pulsemasta

• Archived User
« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2010, 08:42:00 AM »

QUOTE(ressurectionx @ Jan 25 2010, 04:37 PM) View Post

I've heard that said many times, although the only proof I've witnessed firsthand is that Drakkhen 2 died on me about 85% into the game with XPORT's version.  

I couldn't tell you which is better, but since a lot of the Xtras and the synopsis are only going to be usable in XPORT's emu, that's the one I will focus on unless some additions are made on ZSNESXBox down the road.  The fact that NES added the ability to change the video directory in the latest release really helped with this so far.

So thats the only game you have ever heard of not playing all the way through?? I have always used Zsnex and I could never get Starfox 2 working.

ressurectionx

• Archived User
« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2010, 09:52:00 AM »

That's the only tested as working game for SNES9XBox that didn't play to the end that I can verify myself.

As for ZSNESXBox, it doesn't play Star Fox 2.  You need to use SNES9XBox.

bigby

• Archived User
« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2010, 10:15:00 AM »

What is the latest version of snes9xbox? I see 3 different folders at the usual place. (I use zsnesbox, don't think I've ever used snes9xbox)

Oh, and thank you for this amazing teaser release!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6