xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Newest Versions Of Mameox And Fbaxxxpro?  (Read 285 times)

BritneysPAIRS

• Archived User
Newest Versions Of Mameox And Fbaxxxpro?
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2008, 09:04:00 PM »

add the games..... smile.gif

metroplex2k7

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2008, 11:31:00 PM »

Not to bring the party down, but I wasn't trying to start a war on which is better.  I just wanted to know if I had the latest versions.  Which I do.   But as for my other question...

Will Star Wars Trilogy (Arcade Version), ever be emulated either for computer or xbox, the ROM is listed on MAME, but it doesnt work.  My friend wants it on his PC, I'll take PC or Xbox.

RMM

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2008, 04:13:00 PM »

Will Star Wars Trilogy (Arcade Version), ever be emulated either for computer or xbox, the ROM is listed on MAME, but it doesnt work. My friend wants it on his PC, I'll take PC or Xbox.

It would have to be working first on the PC before any XBox version would work and even then I really doubt it would ever be emulated on the Xbox because the Xbox doesnt have enough power.  

As far as the PC, I thought the MAME team already got it working.  Sometimes older versions on MAME will play certain games better than a newer version so maybe thats what happened if its not working any more.  Or... maybe its just not fully emulated at this point in time.  If thats the case I would think at some point in the future the MAME guys will eventually get it to work properly but when that is, I dont think anyone knows
Pages: 1 [2]