xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Couple Of Emulator Questions  (Read 196 times)

leofroop

• Archived User
Couple Of Emulator Questions
« on: April 13, 2008, 04:16:00 AM »

I'm a relative n00b when it comes to xbox emulating modding, grabbed myself AID 4.0 and installed some emu's to have a tinker with, snes working like a charm genesis working like a charm, i'm having issues with mamedox/mameos128x and pcsxbox though.

At present i don't have ftp access so i'm trying to run stuff from discs for now, i did a disc of MAME roms changed the .ini to search the dvd-rom drive but it never finds any, even after refresh etc, so i thought ok lets copy them off the disc straight to the mame rom directory, with unleashx when i try to copy a disc i sometimes get a lock up, sometimes error 123 and sometimes error 3, but it won't let me copy. Would appreciate any advice getting the roms running on that.

Second i've seen so many post's so i'll not hold my breath on my pcsxbox issue's, i originally manually installed V19, put some images on disc, made sure the .cue files were edited for the xbox, loaded up pcsxbox, changed a few settings like HLE/BIOS whenever i back button out of the settings page i get loading screen for a few seconds then back to main pcsxbox menu, when i got hold of AID 4.0 i removed my manual install of V19 thinking may be something i have done wrong, installed the one from AID which was V18 but still does the same thing, same errors again when trying to copy from disc to rom directory too.

Any help at all be much appreciated, tia