xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Everything Compiles With Errors?!? Xdk 5849 Xdk 5933  (Read 833 times)

JoeShady

• Archived User
Everything Compiles With Errors?!? Xdk 5849 Xdk 5933
« on: February 11, 2012, 07:30:00 PM »

Ok, this is whats happening, I have xdk 5849, xdk 5933 and Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003, when I try to compile home brew game baku baku it will show the following:

CODE

EnumSoundTrack.cpp(183): error C2065: 'I3DL2_CHAIN_I3DL2_REVERB' : undeclared identifier

EnumSoundTrack.cpp(184): error C2065: 'I3DL2_CHAIN_XTALK' : undeclared identifier

it's the same problem this user had back in 2004

Compiling Question, Using the XDK

and I quote:

So I decided to try with Baku Baku X (a homebrew game). I opened up the solution and it told me I needed to translate it into something compatable with the current verson of VS .NET so I told it to do so. I set the thing to release and told it to rebuild and I got error codes:

Compiling...
main.cpp
f:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\BakuBakuXv1.0\EnumSoundTrack.cpp(183) : error C2065: 'I3DL2_CHAIN_I3DL2_REVERB' : undeclared identifier
f:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\BakuBakuXv1.0\EnumSoundTrack.cpp(184) : error C2065: 'I3DL2_CHAIN_XTALK' : undeclared identifier

Nothing wants to compile no matter what I try... any idea whats wrong??  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif  sad.gif

User wiso says:
Copy the common directory from your XDK parallel to the dvd2xbox directory and you're fine.
I know he meant this to fix dvd2xbox but, what did he mean by this???

He also states:
You're right. The missing file could be taken from one of the previous XDKs.

How do I do that? What file would I know is the one I need and even then, where do I need to place it??? Thanks for any input guys.