xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xdsl  (Read 945 times)

dustyxbox

• Archived User
Xdsl
« on: April 12, 2013, 11:56:00 PM »

QUOTE(dustyxbox @ Apr 12 2013, 09:11 AM) View Post

needing some info on xdsl on my xbox. just got a 1.6 the other day and this is what i found. its soft modded. thats why i got it. heres the problem. it has xdsl on it and only xdsl. when entering the linux program,at the screen ratio selection menu. there are 3 loop back install options. the first one has a 300 mb install of xdsl. the other two dont boot and the two other loop backs have the rest of the hdd space. my question is how to properly remove to 2 and 3 loop back installs to get back hdd space? cant install flash or java on xdsl because the lack of space. not new to this but not a pro. any help would be great. p.s. if this is in the wrong place im sorry. let me know.

does any one know any thing about xdsl. the computer program for the xbox.

dustyxbox

• Archived User
Xdsl
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 01:41:00 PM »

did a reinstall of xdsl. got more space now but in the linux main menu. right after u choose the fatx option to boot from hdd. there are 5 loop back options. the last install is at the top.everything works fine so far. is there a way to remove the other 4 loop back options?

dustyxbox

• Archived User
Xdsl
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 02:32:00 PM »

ok still no luck with the loop back thing. any one know whats up with the up dates for the GNU, GTK 2,and the JAVA updates. trying to update the browser to fire fox 2 but need the updates to move on with progress. any one got a suggestion? if u need more info, ask me.

dustyxbox

• Archived User
Xdsl
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2013, 01:36:00 PM »

would a reinstall of the softmod remove the many loop back options?