xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Vga Output On Xbox V1.6  (Read 907 times)

SPPV

• Archived User
Vga Output On Xbox V1.6
« on: July 10, 2013, 01:49:00 AM »

I cant speak to the hardware mod portion, but for the NKPatcher part I would go with either the latest Krayzie/Kingroach release or I can make you one that uses the new Babylon security edits (I didnt include VGA in the installer since nobody softmod seems to rock VGA lol)  NKP 11xxx edition mods are a little more stable and have more features, dont backtrack to  NKP10

HID_JIML

• Archived User
Vga Output On Xbox V1.6
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 02:41:00 PM »

Thanks for the reply mate, but i think i bricked the xbox anyway. I was testing the vga cable that i made and some wires that end at the video adapter of the xbox got short circuited, the xbox shutted down and now it doesn't even power on(no blinking lights no nth). The psu fuse seems ok and also the standby voltage is ok, but the box wont power on :/. The only thing that may fix the problem is this http://www.llamma.co...ox_no_power.htm , but i may have fried the motherboard or the video encoder chip. As i read the xbox wont power on without the video cable connected, so maybe i fried the connector and it doesnt recognise the cable being connected anymore.