xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: X-b.i.t  (Read 95 times)

evil420thug

• Archived User
X-b.i.t
« on: March 10, 2006, 01:48:00 AM »

Ok im very new at this i know i shouldnt be doing this because i could totaly mess up my xbox. Ok im purchesing an Solderless X-B.I.T Chip the instructions are preaty much explanatory duh. But i dont understand how to program they chip so i have all the cool features, like the whole Evox or Emulator thing. If anyone here, probably most of you could help me in anyway possible it would be really apriciated if not i think ill get frustrated and go medevil on my Xbox  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/muhaha.gif) Basically wat i wanna know is how do you add the new dash or they cool things lol. I guess im no that smart this is why im asking all you if you can help me with my problem, because i dont wanna get a 50 dollar chip to find out i cant do anything with it  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/grr.gif)

This post has been edited by evil420thug: Mar 10 2006, 10:03 AM

Silentscream__

• Archived User
X-b.i.t
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2006, 11:06:00 AM »

Start reading pinned topics, people get pissed off around here when you ask questions that have been covered countless times.

I suggest you start in the xbox n00b forum, have a look through the FAQ section aswell.