xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Almost There With Xbit 1.5!  (Read 103 times)

mdaniels7

• Archived User
Almost There With Xbit 1.5!
« on: November 10, 2005, 07:30:00 PM »

Thanks silencescream your great I do have one more question tho. I have already flashed my chip with the m8 bios the box is a version 1.6. i soldered the nine wires to the lpc points attached them to the 1.6 adapter board and then attached the board to the xbit made sure tht the bank i have the bios in is active and cut my box on the only thing I am getting is the box fragging. Does ne1 have any suggestions onhow to get my box to boot any help will be greatly appreciated. Many Thanks once again.

mdaniels7

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2005, 07:56:00 PM »

sad.gif silly me. Instead of fragging then I am getting nothing all it does is boot to the original bios. The chip lights up the flashing software says everything is verified, but only booting the original bios when I have everything attached and cut the box on. I kno I have all the points soldered correctly only thing I can think of is tht stepp I could not see in the guide tht figure 12 tht shows you howto rebuild the lpc board if neone can help please do.

Silentscream__

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2005, 05:45:00 PM »

The chip wont work until you have done the LPC rebuild.

These are the points which need to be soldered to complete the LPC rebuild (they are on the bottom of the board)

(IMG:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v148/silentscream101/A_XboX16_lpc_rebuild.jpg)

I would reccomend using very thin wire, and keeping the wires as short as possible.
Make sure you dont short anything out and it should be fine.  :)