xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: What Happened T Xbit And Forums Moved?  (Read 145 times)

lamrith

• Archived User
What Happened T Xbit And Forums Moved?
« on: October 26, 2005, 06:38:00 AM »

Been "out of the scene" a few months  Came back to probaby buy anothe xbit, stopped by XBS and see the forums got buried down in here???  Then I hit my normal reailer to see how much chips are now and they are not even on his site anymore???

Has something happened in the XBIT camp/scene??  A friend bought a 4th gen chip 2 mos ago, installed well, but xbit has always been good for me.  and cheaper than the rest to boot....

:uhh:

Silentscream__

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2005, 07:53:00 AM »

I dont know - im guessing HSD decided that this section isnt so active, so moved it down here. I dont really mind though, im guessing that with the 360 around the corner, DMS may be cutting back on orders of the xbit.

lamrith

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2005, 06:36:00 AM »

love.gif

Static X

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2005, 06:27:00 AM »

Where would the best place be to get the xbit now? I use to order from modchipman and oki-mod, but both are apparently not selling them anymore. Anybody have a reasonable place with decent pricing?

slingshot2170

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2005, 01:49:00 PM »

Got mine from BMMods.com. Great service, great customer support, even gave me a $15 off coupon next time I bought something from them. I'm not sure if they're still selling the Xbit chips, but if they are, I would definitely check them out. Their prices tend to run a little bit higher, but when I got my Xbit, they were actually lower than everybody else. I decided at first to go with Divineo, but they had horrible customer service and outrageous shipping prices that would take well over 2 weeks to reach here. BMMmods got my product out and on my doorstep within a week.