xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Don't Buy From Divineo  (Read 154 times)

curiouscharles

• Archived User
Don't Buy From Divineo
« on: August 14, 2005, 12:14:00 PM »

I ordered from them twice, and both times they've effed me over. Way back in the day I ordered an enigmah modchip from them, guy who I got to install it said it wouldn't work, turns out they sent me a bunk chip.
For some reason I ordered an xbit from them, just got it last week, fantastic, it came quickly (enigmah took 6 weeks, this took 4 days) but they didn't give the right cable for connecting my xbit modchip to its flash utility/dipswitch piece, god damn these people.
They had better send the proper connecting cables for free or I'll be royally pissed off.

Mental2k

• Archived User
Don't Buy From Divineo
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2005, 12:55:00 PM »

might it have been a good idea to check to see if they'd send you the stuff before complainin?  Did you email them and tell them about your bunk chip at the time?

curiouscharles

• Archived User
Don't Buy From Divineo
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2005, 01:02:00 PM »

yeah i've emailed them, won't get a reply until tomorrow at least, but when one is sent an incomplete product i think one has the right to complain.

Mental2k

• Archived User
Don't Buy From Divineo
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2005, 01:13:00 PM »

to be honest do you not think it would be fair to let them give their point of view before you tell people not  to purchase there.  It's justified to complain if they snub you, but at least be fair to them, and give them the benefit of the doubt?

Did they do anythin about the bunk chip?

curiouscharles

• Archived User
Don't Buy From Divineo
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2005, 01:20:00 PM »

no they didn't, i can't remember why, that was 3 years ago heh

Mental2k

• Archived User
Don't Buy From Divineo
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2005, 01:29:00 PM »

Well fair enough complainin about that, i was re-reading my posts, sorry to seem a bit harsh, I have friends who have ordered off divineo and had no problems, I just thought it best to see what they do first, please post with any details on what they do when they do, I might avoid dealing with them if they treat them badly. :beer:

ninja friend

• Archived User
Don't Buy From Divineo
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2005, 04:11:00 PM »

This seems like some pretty crap advice. It's not as if you're saying that you let them know they had sent faulty/incomplete items and they wouldn't help- instead, youre slamming them without giving them a chance to fix the problem. That's pretty effing stupid.

By the way, I ordered an HD Loader for the PS2 from Divineo. Shipping was a bit slow, but otherwise, no problems.

:ph34r:

Heet

• Archived User
Don't Buy From Divineo
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2005, 10:12:00 PM »

wink.gif

Mental2k

• Archived User
Don't Buy From Divineo
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2005, 06:12:00 AM »

lets see how they sort this before passing judgement

curiouscharles

• Archived User
Don't Buy From Divineo
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2005, 12:01:00 PM »

wow, if i could change the topic i would, they handled this very well, apologized, and are sending me the cables, now i feel really bad for reacting so harshly :/

Mental2k

• Archived User
Don't Buy From Divineo
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2005, 03:39:00 PM »

live and learn eh.

curiouscharles

• Archived User
Don't Buy From Divineo
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2005, 01:26:00 AM »

yeah i actually really want to change my topic name now, i feel fucking bad, they've been great with dealing with this issue, i'd definitely recommend them after this situation, they've changed since the 1st gen modchip days.