xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: ***actionreplay & Usb Drive & Krazies Ndure***  (Read 258 times)

jabroniekilla

• Archived User
***actionreplay & Usb Drive & Krazies Ndure***
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2007, 11:53:00 AM »

1st thing people should know, KEEP THE EXPLOIT GAMESAVES ON THE XBOX!  If you erase them and anything gets screwed up, you wont be able to get back to the exploit.  It is basically like your backdoor way of getting "into" your xbox.
2nd, You should add that you can cut a usb cable and an xbox controller dongle ($4) and splice the wires together, color for color, and you have a way of transferring the gamesaves without having to goto device manager and messing with it.
good tutorial with nice pics!

Joshatdot

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2007, 09:54:00 PM »

good ole' bump for my tut.

diablomastabarb

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2007, 02:26:00 PM »

QUOTE(jabroniekilla @ Feb 15 2007, 07:53 PM) *

1st thing people should know, KEEP THE EXPLOIT GAMESAVES ON THE XBOX!  If you erase them and anything gets screwed up, you wont be able to get back to the exploit.  It is basically like your backdoor way of getting "into" your xbox.
2nd, You should add that you can cut a usb cable and an xbox controller dongle ($4) and splice the wires together, color for color, and you have a way of transferring the gamesaves without having to goto device manager and messing with it.
good tutorial with nice pics!

You still have to make the PC recognize your device as a MAXdrive device, even if you do make your own cable.

thepainter

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2007, 06:37:00 PM »

So, I'm trying to softmod an XBOX and have read multiple TUT's and so far I'm about half way there. I have a working or at least recognized USB stick. I have NDURE 1.1 installer, original Mechassault. I also have a mod chip xbox. I am basically looking to use this one with XBMC. I unrar'd the Installer and found three files 007, MA, SC..... I'm using MA so I open that and found MA Save and Rescue disc, NOW here is where I get stuck I had planned on ftp'ing the file from my modded xbox to my memory stick but what file or files do I transfer the whole MA Save folder, the udata.zip folder or the UDATA unzipped folder (I think I tried all but the udata.zip) all transfered but came up as a corrupted file when I tried it on my xbox. So then I tried the AR, USB.exe - did everything but AR doesn't recognize my MS so i can't transfer my file to the MS. My xbox defineately sees my MS but I can't seem to get the right file(s) transfered - I can see the light but right now it's not getting bigger.

FRUSTRATED

Joshatdot

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2007, 09:57:00 PM »

QUOTE(thepainter @ Sep 26 2007, 05:37 PM) *

So, I'm trying to softmod an XBOX and have read multiple TUT's and so far I'm about half way there. I have a working or at least recognized USB stick. I have NDURE 1.1 installer, original Mechassault. I also have a mod chip xbox. I am basically looking to use this one with XBMC. I unrar'd the Installer and found three files 007, MA, SC..... I'm using MA so I open that and found MA Save and Rescue disc, NOW here is where I get stuck I had planned on ftp'ing the file from my modded xbox to my memory stick but what file or files do I transfer the whole MA Save folder, the udata.zip folder or the UDATA unzipped folder (I think I tried all but the udata.zip) all transfered but came up as a corrupted file when I tried it on my xbox. So then I tried the AR, USB.exe - did everything but AR doesn't recognize my MS so i can't transfer my file to the MS. My xbox defineately sees my MS but I can't seem to get the right file(s) transfered - I can see the light but right now it's not getting bigger.

FRUSTRATED

Did you add the sticks VID & PID to the XBREADER.INF?
Did you install the MaxDrive Xbox drivers?

This post has been edited by Joshatdot: Oct 24 2007, 05:01 AM

b0ricuaguerrero

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2007, 05:20:00 PM »

NEED HELP... WHEN I TRANSFER THE EXPLOITS VIA MAX DRIVE TO MY CARD . MAX DRIVE CRASHES ON ME HELLLPPPP

Joshatdot

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2007, 10:34:00 PM »

Try Xplorer360 Beta 6.  I'll try and make a TUT for it sometime.

gamerzhouse

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2008, 10:46:00 PM »

i have the same problem as racer 911. When I plug in my USB AR flashes and then turns off. Any help would be appreciated.

Joshatdot

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2020, 03:02:00 AM »

I can't find my USB adapter or any flash drives I've xbox formated to make a TUT for Xplorer 360 .. but it's very EZ to use.

found em...TUT as follows

- Start up the program and connect your xbox formated flash drive
- Drive menu > Open > Harddrive or Memcard
(IMG:http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/7645/xplorer3602dm9.png)

- It should find it, Select Partiton 0
- Just drag & drop UDATA 4541000d type folders to Partition 0
(IMG:http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/7316/xplorer3603kv4.png)

This post has been edited by Joshatdot: Yesterday, 11:16 AM
Pages: 1 [2]