xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbit Soldered  (Read 309 times)

timbuktus

• Archived User
Xbit Soldered
« on: October 05, 2003, 03:37:00 AM »

Ok guys, I had enough trying to get contact with that d0 pin. I soldered all pins and believe me, there is 100% contact on every pin. All wires are connected correctly. Im able to flash the bios correctly and to set the dip switches. But the problem is the flashed bios is not working. I tried every fucking bios X2 (256/512), M7, D6(with and without EF). And every format combination. The bios is just not booting. I really need help. I think there has to be something wrong with formatting the chip, it is definately soldered correctly. Thanks in advance

jaYuxYaXbox

• Archived User
Xbit Soldered
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2003, 07:33:00 AM »

what exactly is happening when you turn your chip on and enbale your bios.... anything happening on the screen?

Dew-It

• Archived User
Xbit Soldered
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2003, 03:10:00 PM »

If your using windows xp to flash the bios with xbit software there is some sort of compatabilty problems with windows xp. Set the program to use windows 2000 compatabilty and it should work right, if this is the problem your having.

rahula

• Archived User
Xbit Soldered
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2003, 07:31:00 PM »

check the dip switch combination on XBIT v 1.0 flashing software. Also turn off switch 4. Mine works fine. I use win XP pro and only thing is when flashing you can do other things with yor PC or flashing will hault.