xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Would It Be Possible To Launch Slayers From Within  (Read 32 times)

oblox

• Archived User
Would It Be Possible To Launch Slayers From Within
« on: September 03, 2003, 01:17:00 PM »

A good intentions idea but there's just 2 points I have to mention well 3 now I come to think of it

1)You cannot eject the disc when the savegame exploit is in use - it's because of the way it was written

2)I hate the 'install discs' mainly because I've seen how 'modded' xbox's turn out when you turn the damed chip off

3)with the font's exploit there's a chance of an infinate loop (AKA dead xbox)

stanneh

• Archived User
Would It Be Possible To Launch Slayers From Within
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2003, 02:10:00 PM »

you need to forget font exploit exists for now lotts of peaple have heard of it now and are inevitably getting the infinate loop its a damned shame it happenes but its getting to tempting for peaple to hope it will work for them

the Audio exploit is the only exploit around right now that is 100% flawless and its just nice to have the added bonus that even if something goes wrong with audio exploit or pheonix loader your xox still works

ok and to the problem of the installer from gamesave you can actually launch pheonix loader and evox from the gamesave initially just open the bios with xb tool and tell it to look in the gamesave dir on E for evoxdash.xbe that way you will have eject capabilities you will be able to view contents of drive D correct even tho u can just use the gamesave i think your better off with your installer to put the files in place for the long run its nice to boot from am usic cd rather than 007 good luck i believe your on to something if i had 007 agent under fire here i would be trying myself.

also i have made an evox new hdd installer that will install the necesary files for audio hack and pheonix bios loader if you need that i will send it to you im sure you know how to do it anyway.