xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Not Understanding.  (Read 18 times)

I Sp3cOps I

• Archived User
Not Understanding.
« on: February 16, 2006, 05:10:00 AM »

This has more than likely been explained before countless times but this is where the problem starts.

I know very little about computer files and pretty much nothing regarding computers/modding. I wish to HardMod (Can switch mods on & off to prevent banning?) Halo 2 Xbox Live. I do not have anything needed to mod. I do have an account on Xbox Live (xXxSpecOpsxXx). I understand I need to buy a chip but I do not care which one. I'd prefer just a basic one for basic modding. I also know you have to install the mod chip inside your Xbox. Can someone please explain how to a) Install the Chip & cool.gif What to do after. - I Sp3cOps I

Nightfire-Player

• Archived User
Not Understanding.
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2006, 06:16:00 AM »

Well you are right this has been covered countless times before so I suggest you chec out the pinned topics in here and then try searchinf for some information.

There are countless posts with this type of information in and I'm afraid until you try and do some of the work yourself you will probably recieve little help.

People here like the kind of people that try and help themselves first - and yes I am aware I will probably get slated by some members for my comment however there are many that would agree with me.

Chancer

• Archived User
Not Understanding.
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2006, 06:45:00 AM »

Halo 2 modding talk = BAN