xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 'service Required'  (Read 95 times)

vplayer

• Archived User
'service Required'
« on: February 19, 2005, 08:57:00 AM »

hi,

do you have a soft mod or a modchip..

if you have a modchip, then put slayers and fix it.

ModingTheBox

• Archived User
'service Required'
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2005, 09:15:00 AM »

I think u need a ftp to you'r xbox.Look the file's from there on your computer.But im not to sUrE.

*A*C*A*B*

• Archived User
'service Required'
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2005, 09:51:00 AM »

Anybody?  I followed instructions I found somewhere in this forum and it got me where I am now.
I need to be 100% sure, before I do anything else.. I don't want to mess up anthing else (if possible)

ando2k5

• Archived User
'service Required'
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2005, 09:54:00 AM »

just ftp into it rebane the files put them back with they belong or move the .ini to the correct place which probably why it wont boot because it has thr wrong options for thaT particular dash

tmcaninch

• Archived User
'service Required'
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2005, 09:57:00 AM »

It still should load a game.. so just use one of the game save hacks to gain ftp access.. Just put the game in and power it off then back on.. but it have to be an original game not a backup..

Cio

• Archived User
'service Required'
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2005, 12:43:00 PM »

If you softmodded ur xbox, u SHOULD have your eeprom.

AND you should have a gamesave exploit on ur xbox HD.

So.. wheres your eeprom and what gamesave exploit is on ur HD (for with game i mean) and can you get that game?

Also, you exploit still gets triggerd, so u could make it load slayers for example, since it will first boot the disk, go "hey this aint normal", boot from HD to display the "this is not a xbox game, dvd or audio cd" dialog (causing it to boot the exploit), then then NKpatcher or your BIOS loader runs allowing your xbox to run unsigned code, and then boots from the dvd drive 1st. Voila, you have a FTP server running.

BTW u can just use 2 normal cables and a HUB/Router (ADSL multi-PC modems r just routers  wink.gif )

And ofcourse if u really cant figure it out, u can find my e-mail via my sig.

Cio

• Archived User
'service Required'
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2005, 01:10:00 PM »

HOW THE HELL IS IT MODDED lol.

No offense, but more info would be nice. getting it to run retail game or, even better, install disk would prob save your ass.

And you make an FTP connection with your PC every time you download something (well... not every time). There are lenty of tutorials out the. If u want to fix this yourself, u can by just using the search button. Otherwise, send me an e-mail with DETAILS.