xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbox Emulator Qestion  (Read 56 times)

(mvp)

• Archived User
Xbox Emulator Qestion
« on: December 09, 2004, 01:11:00 AM »

do all the emulators of xbox run full speed. does the n64 emulator run full speed?

thegame_evolution

• Archived User
Xbox Emulator Qestion
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2004, 01:28:00 AM »

all but the N64 and PSX emulators run perfect 100% of the time. Some N64 roms eitherw ont run or will run very slow, etc....and ive heard the same with the PSX emulator as well.

Dangerously_Cheesy

• Archived User
Xbox Emulator Qestion
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2004, 02:38:00 AM »

There will never be an emulator that will run at perfect 100% (because the hardware will always be different) but they will run at 90-99%. As for the PSX emulator and the N64 Emulator, they are about as fast as their PC brothers on the Xbox...so same emulator limitations and some N64 Roms need to be patched in order to even be ran....

(mvp)

• Archived User
Xbox Emulator Qestion
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2004, 01:31:00 PM »

QUOTE (Dangerously_Cheesy @ Dec 9 2004, 11:41 AM)
There will never be an emulator that will run at perfect 100% (because the hardware will always be different) but they will run at 90-99%. As for the PSX emulator and the N64 Emulator, they are about as fast as their PC brothers on the Xbox...so same emulator limitations and some N64 Roms need to be patched in order to even be ran....

i have a dreamcast and i have all the emulator for it (NES SNES........) and i was wondering do u burn the emulator then u burn a rom disc like dreamcast? or do u put them both together on the same disc?

Dangerously_Cheesy

• Archived User
Xbox Emulator Qestion
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2004, 01:33:00 PM »

You can burn the emulator and roms both to a disk (Have to edit the ini file to reflect the new dir for the Roms though) and you can burn the roms to a disk and run the emulator from the Xbox's HDD (You have to edit the emulator's ini file to reflect the new dir for the roms--the DVD drive).