xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Flashing Modchip Aladdin Xt Plus Bad With Tsop Xbox 1.4  (Read 236 times)

tanohack

• Archived User
Flashing Modchip Aladdin Xt Plus Bad With Tsop Xbox 1.4
« on: March 24, 2012, 09:04:00 AM »

Hi everyone,  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/uhh.gif)

I have a problem with the my xbox 1.4 that has Tsop flashing with IND-Bios, practically my xbox work perfectly but i'm going to recover corrupted modchip installed on it to have two boot available and two bios , i just do not know how to flash it because the xbox does not boot from the modchip but only by the TSOP.

how can I recover and flash the Aladdin modchip having only the TSOP ?  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif)

I installed it on xbox XBMC and all programs of the Wizard CD the Lorenz then I have all the programs to flash the bios and modchip, the modchip just that the xbox does not see why you can boot from the TSOP flash and only this.

is there any way to retrieve the modchip and without requiring additional ?

Thanks !!  (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

(sorry for my English, i am Italian)

Heimdall

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 09:08:00 AM »

You can't do that. You need a working chip so you can hotswap the chip, or an external chip programmer.

tanohack

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2012, 08:26:00 AM »

QUOTE(Heimdall @ Mar 24 2012, 05:08 PM) View Post

You can't do that. You need a working chip so you can hotswap the chip, or an external chip programmer.

OK thanks, i imagined that there was no alternative, i will take another modchip and recovery the other with a hotswap...