xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Flashing Tsop Via Modchip?  (Read 36 times)

The_Hushed_Casket

• Archived User
Flashing Tsop Via Modchip?
« on: May 22, 2005, 07:12:00 PM »

Sorry if this has been asked before, I searched for a while but it's probably right in front of my face because I'm terrible at searching.  Anyway, I have my xbox modded with an Xecuter 3, it all works fine and I'm really satisfied with it, however for some reasone unknown to me, when I try to boot to any bank in the modchip other than one it FRAGs.  Now I decided to try my hand at some homebrew games/software just for fun.  Now I could do a 007 raincoat flash and all that but I'm wondering if it's at all possible to flash my TSOP since I already have a modchip, some sort of software that could do it?
I found this topic which sounded like it was possible but I couldn't get an exact answer about how I would go about doing this

And on a side note is it even possible to boot my X3 to my dash and have that work fine and at the same time have the SDK installed?  I'm thinking if I have my BIOS boot my dash from the F:/ drive, put all the SDK files in C:/ and E:/ (without clearing E:/) so that when I boot with the modchip disabled it boots to the SDK, and with the modchip it would boot to my dash.

Thanks for any replies.

Blank

• Archived User
Flashing Tsop Via Modchip?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2005, 08:06:00 PM »

You could use your X3 to install a dash exploit and then flash from that. Flashing with your d0 still grounded, booting from the lpc won't allow you to flash the tsop--only the lpc. As for your second question, try the X3 forums.