xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbox Flashing Red And Green Xenium Bios Troubles  (Read 246 times)

etwood

• Archived User
Xbox Flashing Red And Green Xenium Bios Troubles
« on: March 31, 2009, 08:05:00 PM »

Hello, I was installing a new hdd on my xenium modded xbox.  I chose the smart drive option...but I ended up plugging the second hdd into my computers power supply to avoid crafting a splitter myself.  Everything was going fine, the drive cloning was working-- stopped about 70% through.  I turned off the xbox and pc--the pc restarted, the xbox turned off.  yes yes, dumb mistake- i had been working on this the past 2 days like crazy :/

anyways- now when i turn on the xbox with the stock hdd (that does work) the xbox will not work.  First it will turn on, then off, then on, then off, then finally stay on-- the xbox ring flashes green and red and the xenium is showing a red led.  I read into similar problems which makes me think i have to reflash the bios??  can anyone help me with this?

i just ordered a new 500gb hdd earlier today, and had ran the smart drive upgrade as a test. kinda glad i did, kinda not glad to have so too.  

edit: when the xbox is on, nothing appears on the screen.  

any help would be appreciated thanks.

This post has been edited by etwood: Apr 1 2009, 03:06 AM