xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xenium Chip Died  (Read 295 times)

Mr Wiggl3s

• Archived User
Xenium Chip Died
« on: December 14, 2008, 12:19:00 AM »

Yea, the bios and the files on the HDD are what determine compatibility, not the chip, it just loads the stuff

Try duox2 they're readily available.

gogniben

• Archived User
Xenium Chip Died
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 04:36:00 PM »

Xenium has discontinued their line of chips.  It is still possible to find some ICE chips at...

modchip.ca

Their price is a little high, but you can't beat their service.

Meethatguy

• Archived User
Xenium Chip Died
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2008, 10:18:00 PM »

ive still got one extra Xenium ice, but not with the solderless 1.6 adapter. its been in a spider chip box for 4 years. i take it out once every few months to make sure it still works.
  wish Ic ould have gotten a  hold of a 24k gold one beofre they dissapeared

hangover

• Archived User
Xenium Chip Died
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2009, 02:25:00 AM »

Digging up an old post but the question wasnt really answered and i'm in the same boat. I just bought an xbox for spares and found it has a xenium chip fitted using a socket, i plan to use this in a slimbox conversion but my only real problem with the chip and its bios is that when using the dvd dongle and controller it doesnt work properly and it skips thru the menu without being able to select anything, it only seems to work with a genuine MS S controller and nothing else. I will try and replace the bios first to see if that rectifies the problem but not sure which bios i should use, currently has Evo X and M8 dash.