xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Cant Get My Dashboard To Boot. (newb) Please Help  (Read 255 times)

Heimdall

• Archived User
Cant Get My Dashboard To Boot. (newb) Please Help
« on: November 10, 2008, 03:02:00 PM »

If you boot with the eject button do you get to the Xenium OS Menu? What about if you press / hold the white button while the box is booting?

Heimdall

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2008, 03:26:00 PM »

Set up the network in the Xenium OS menu (if it isn't already) and ftp to the Xbox. Replace the C partition contents (from Slayers or CASH), and make sure your evox dash is still in the right place - wherever it was originally - or just drop it on C and set up XOS to boot it as your dash. From there you should be able to reboot to Evox and sort out the problem.

How big is your disc?

Heimdall

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2008, 03:52:00 PM »

OK. So I'd try another disc at this point, or unlock the current disc and have a look at it with Xplorer360 on my PC.

Heimdall

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2008, 04:11:00 PM »

No! Just trying to isolate the problem. If a different disc works then that might start to point to the current disc, but not necessarily. Checking the current disc with Xplorer360 might also help isolate the problem - and if it does work it will allow you to back up the contents!

Joec00I

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2008, 04:18:00 PM »

oh ok. well im looking for xplorer360 as we speak so Ill let you know what happens. Thanks!