xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Solderless Frag When In  (Read 218 times)

CuoreAnnerito85

• Archived User
Solderless Frag When In
« on: January 26, 2009, 07:47:00 AM »

Man I know exactly how you feel...my xhip decided to just stop working too. I was playing Halo and reset my Xbox...then it didn't boot. Now it's stuck in FRAG...my only option it looks like is to get another chip...unless I find the problem

steveo1978

• Recovered User
Solderless Frag When In
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 11:55:00 AM »

check and make sure the solderless adapter is seated correct

cnh4

• Archived User
Solderless Frag When In
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 05:22:00 PM »

I had the same exact issue...what fixed it for me was I placed my modchip in recovery mode(flipping switch on chip) and then I created an iso CD with the 2.3.1 ( XOS_2_3_1_Recovery.iso to be exact) Xenium on it...After restarting the Xbox with the CD already in , the XOS should be reloaded and the xbox should reboot. Next, I took my modchip out of recovery mode and all was well from there..Apparently the XOS got corrupted even the my BIOS that I had stored in one of the memory banks was just fine. Anyway, hope that helps..

QUOTE(Royal2000H @ Oct 13 2008, 06:37 AM) View Post

Okay, So I have the Xenium, it's been working fine.
I moved a few weeks ago, and now when I turn my xbox on, it reboots twice and then on, but nothing happens.
I get Red+Green in the front.
My Xenium has a solid red light the whole time.

If I pull the xenium out (even leaving the solderless adapter screwed in)
the xbox turns on fine to the microsoft dashboard.

Put the xenium back in = FRAG again.

I've tried researching but I couldn't find what problems (or rather, solutions) corresponded directly to my problem.

etwood

• Archived User
Solderless Frag When In
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 02:23:00 PM »

I have a solderless xenium (ice?) installed-  it used to boot to the evox/avalaunch bios, but something happened and now it only boots to error 16.  I recently became able to get into the xenium bios through the eject button start trick.  When I flip it into recovery mode, it FRAGS, and even my bios dvd will not work.  I had the opposite problem with another (soldered) xenium, except it fragged when NOT in recovery mode.  I believe it is installed properly, as the leds all work, it used to go into the bios all fine but would not run any software- it just freezes at a blank screen.  

is there a different bios disc i need to create, because i used the solder-older-xenium disc to "fix" the solderless 'box= which did not work.  i also tried useing xboxhdm to fix the error 16, but no success.