xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Where Can I Get A Xenium Ice Or Gold Chip? :(  (Read 187 times)

sleepybrown

• Archived User
Where Can I Get A Xenium Ice Or Gold Chip? :(
« on: December 29, 2007, 12:54:00 PM »

Hello to all. In june I was pretty lucky. I spoke to 3 different people who had xenium chips. I went with the gold for $40 shipped, someone else had 4 xenium ice chips,but I think they sold them all, they haven't been on here since september. I was doing the xbox that was going to have the xenium for my self (the 7 or 8th one modding a xbox has too many options (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) ). My cousin saw it and wanted the xbox. To make things easy I gave it to him. I have another, but was was damaged in a move a few years ago (a x2.3 lite chip with the swich board somehow was ripped off, still works though). I'm looking to mod that one. I posted a few wanted ad's around for a chip. Does anyone know where I can find one or two? If I was really thinking, I would had bought about 20+ of xenium modchips. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)

CJLee89

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 06:14:00 PM »

Xenium no longer produces products I'm sorry to say. You will have to go with a comparable chip such as an Executer or find some used ones somewhere.

This post has been edited by CJLee89: Today, 02:14 AM

CJLee89

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2008, 08:27:00 PM »

you could try some over seas shops to see if they have any in stock. have fun paying for shipping though. im not sure if ebay will allow the sale of chips.

JDawg117

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 03:40:00 PM »

I tried modding my xbox about a year ago. the xbox itself was messed up (used, gamestop). the xbox broke. I still have the xenium gold mod chip. i think it was just the xbox that broke but I have no way of testing wether or not the chip is okay. I paid ~$70 for it on mod-chip.com sad.gif

PDG1

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2008, 05:18:00 PM »

yea, I got a Xenium Ice from Modchipman.ca .
the .ca site isn't even up anymore.

for some reason, Xbox DVD drives are always dieing around me. The only way I knew how to fix the problem was to Mod the console so they could play straight off the HDD.  I've only ever used the Xenium Ice... and now that Xenium has stopped production, what should I do?
what's the deal with other chips?

Oh, and if anyone knows a good store I could get it from, I'm living in PG, BC, Canada.

CJLee89

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 04:42:00 PM »

QUOTE(PDG1 @ Mar 31 2008, 07:54 PM) View Post

yea, I got a Xenium Ice from Modchipman.ca .
the .ca site isn't even up anymore.

for some reason, Xbox DVD drives are always dieing around me. The only way I knew how to fix the problem was to Mod the console so they could play straight off the HDD.  I've only ever used the Xenium Ice... and now that Xenium has stopped production, what should I do?
what's the deal with other chips?

Oh, and if anyone knows a good store I could get it from, I'm living in PG, BC, Canada.

or you could just buy a new DVD drive and swap them out...

CJLee89

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2008, 05:33:00 PM »

http://secure.llamma...products_id=780

Samsung drive for $60. Unless you need a chip for modding purposes otherwise just get a another drive.