xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Has The Xenium Gold Been Discontinued?  (Read 115 times)

gogniben

• Archived User
Has The Xenium Gold Been Discontinued?
« on: October 05, 2007, 06:58:00 AM »

The reason that you can't find anything on divineo is because they discontinued all modchips for legal reasons.  Also, the Xenium Gold does seem to be difficult to get.  I believe that there were not a whole lot made, you might still be able to order from the UK though, but I can't recommend a site there as I havn't ordered from over seas.  

Have you considered the xecuter3 as an option to the xenium?  I think that they are well matched in terms of features and price.  The xenium has an advantage in that it has an onboard OS preflashed to it that can copy hdd's.  The x3 has an advantage because you can completely customize the bios at runtime, no need to mess with files.  One more interesing thing about the x3, it is the only chip that can run the x3 bios, which is in itself its own OS.  So basically the x3 doesn't come with an OS, but the best bios for it acts as its own OS.

If you would like to order from a company that ships fast and has good support, try modchip.ca

CJLee89

• Archived User
Has The Xenium Gold Been Discontinued?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 06:59:00 AM »

try checking the B/S/T forum.

Xenium no longer produces chips. they just seemed to have faded away in the modchip scene.