xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: What Is The Best Way To Update X-box -slayers 2.6?  (Read 79 times)

yodamanrg

• Archived User
What Is The Best Way To Update X-box -slayers 2.6?
« on: November 25, 2006, 02:33:00 PM »

I Moded my x-box over a year ago and have about 15-20 games on the hard-drive using Slayers 2.5 or 2.6. (I'm not quite sure) I have Slayers 2.6 on disk. I have recently tried to load new games that I have downloaded-.iso images. I went into Avalaunch and then into Applications, which after that I went to DVD TO XBOX. I usually use PXX Loader but then I didn't realize it. I couldn't remember which program to use, because it's been a long time since I've installed a new game.
I started to load TONY HAWK PROJECT 8 using DVD TO XBOX and then realized the program files were going onto E Drive. Does anybody know how I can delete those files? I haven't messed with my x-box for a long time.

What Would Be The Best Way To Update My X-Box?

I have Slayers 2.6 and I also have XBMC-CVS_2006-11-05. And I have Auto-Installer_Deluxe_v3_10. I have XENIUM ICE SOLDERLESS XBOX MODCHIP.
Also the hard-drive only shows that I have 120gb but it's actually 200gbg. So I am thinking a fresh install in necessary. But I need a guide?