xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Xenium Suprise  (Read 384 times)

dslate

• Archived User
Xenium Suprise
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2005, 06:27:00 PM »

QUOTE(johnnyrico @ Dec 27 2005, 02:34 PM) View Post

srsly ppl, stop complaining about a product we don't know anything about next to the facts it is smaller and has a gold color.
saying the gold color makes it suck is very lame.
just wait till it's in stock with resellers and HSDEMONZ has reviewed it, but before that, don't jump to conclusions without decent arguments.

and BTW: nobody's forcing you to buy it.

We know it runs the same OS as their prior two colors of XENIUM. That tells us it's the same chip.
They could come out with every color of the rainbow, I don't think anyone would care if they didn't hype it up like they are doing something revolutionary. Remember the Summer Surprises (Plural)?

And added to that they had time to hype their lame anouncement and had time to anounce their lame chip ( updated website and all ) But they don't have time to add a link to the new OS for their existing customers. The lack of commitment to existing customers is enough to justify the anti-XODUS sentiment.

I'll ask the question again of all the XODUS supporters defending them.

"Is it a huge coincidence the year old bug fix OS paralelled their new gold chip?"
Or did they have an OS that fixed bugs their paying customers have been suffering with, that they held onto for selfish reasons?

johnnyrico

• Archived User
Xenium Suprise
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2005, 02:11:00 PM »

QUOTE(mike96sc2 @ Dec 27 2005, 11:30 PM) View Post

Most off-point comment ever

dude, don't like the new chip, just don't buy it.

running_wild

• Archived User
Xenium Suprise
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2005, 05:58:00 PM »

QUOTE(johnnyrico @ Dec 28 2005, 10:18 PM) View Post

dude, don't like the new chip, just don't buy it.

This discussion is mostly concerned with people who already own the chip, not new customers. You may have noticed that if you actually read the thread. I have already laid down the money for the chip, expecting them to deliver on their promises. (Again - I know there was no contract as such for them to release updates, but I am sure everyone who bought one was under the impression of update continuity).

I'm afraid Team Xodus' buisness practices need somework - focusing on the continiuing cusotmer as well as potentials. The current customers are those who need to be impressed with their work if they want to keep loyalty for any future releases. Not to mention word of mouth. One unhappy customers tells all his friends who are interested in chipping, then this friend tells all his friends who are interested in chipping and so on. It just basic buisness management.

Please refraid from posting the obvious. No, I don't like the new chip, and No, I won't buy it.

johnnyrico

• Archived User
Xenium Suprise
« Reply #48 on: December 29, 2005, 11:21:00 AM »

QUOTE(mike96sc2 @ Dec 29 2005, 01:05 AM) View Post

agreed, thanks again for another pointless posting

not my fault you are just pointless with constantly quoting ppl and saying their posting is pointless.

dslate

• Archived User
Xenium Suprise
« Reply #49 on: December 29, 2005, 07:18:00 PM »

QUOTE(johnnyrico @ Dec 29 2005, 07:28 PM) View Post

not my fault you are just pointless with constantly quoting ppl and saying their posting is pointless.

Your post was pointless and you just added another pointless post.
You added nothing to the thread, in most peoples minds that would be a pointless post.
And your comeback ranks up there with Puddy to Elaine "You're the grease monkey."

If anyone that is 100% happy with XODUS' business plan and customer support wants to have an intelligent discussion about events leading up to alot of us ( paying customers ) verbalizing our frustration, please post.

But the morons posting "if you don't like it, don't buy it" are just showing their age or IQ.

Laugh Out Loud

• Archived User
Xenium Suprise
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2005, 09:52:00 PM »

QUOTE(johnnyrico @ Dec 30 2005, 03:28 AM) View Post

And to add another pointless post, stop sucking up to the Xenium. We all know you want a position on TX Forums. Cmon, just looking at your posts on the forum suggests so.

ELLOCO88

• Archived User
Xenium Suprise
« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2006, 06:15:00 AM »

QUOTE(mitch2025 @ Dec 22 2005, 11:57 PM) View Post

http://www.xbox-scen...FVktoxueBnf.php
 midus was a greek guy that could turn stuff into gold.

midus was a persian king not a greek guy biggrin.gif

aceventura77

• Archived User
Xenium Suprise
« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2006, 08:23:00 PM »

IT'S ABOUT F***ING TIME! we have waited too long

THAT FIX BETTER WORK OR I WILL BURN THE CHIP AND SEND IT BACK TO TEAM XODUS

new2moddin

• Archived User
Xenium Suprise
« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2006, 05:44:00 AM »

QUOTE(Artifex @ Dec 24 2005, 10:32 PM) View Post

XeniumOS 2.3.1 updater (without the gold edition skin) will be released for original and ice users next week.  Would be sooner, but... christmas and all.

The OS changes made in 2.3.1 are more substantial then they seem at first glance, and were necessary to lay the groundwork for additional features.

Skryer will be launched in January, although not how we had originally planned.  In the end, it will work out worse for us, but better for the community.

Oh... and it's not exactly "just a new gold plated chip".... the hardware saw some other changes as well.

And, no... before any ridiculous rumors get started.... the gold plating will not "short out your xbox" or any other such silliness.....
That guy had me laughing pretty hard.

--Arti

sadly, once again my initial problem is still there.  My complaint of the Xenium is not in it's hardware, or subsequent hardware releases and i'm definitely not interested in the Skryer (yet), but we've been told on 24th Dec that we non 24k gold modchip owners would get the updated OS "next week".

We still don't have it.

I may be whining, but seriously, if they had just brought out another modchip, I wouldn't care...... but they take the time to update the OS, stick it into a new modchip (everytime) and stiff those that have already purchased their hardware.

All i'm saying is if they're going to keep updating the XOS (XENIUM OS), then they should be releasing it for it's current userbase, rather than tantalising a whole new audience with flashy gimmicks and new colours while sticking in a new OS (which they'd have no idea about anyway.  To a new user the xenium OS would just be the OS) while dangling it infront of those of us that actually want an update, and making us wait.

I realise they don't have to do what they do, but they're obviously still tinkering with the OS so either way we're going to get it..... but why do we have to wait each damn time.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]