xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Xenium Suprise  (Read 383 times)

mitch2025

• Archived User
Xenium Suprise
« on: December 22, 2005, 02:50:00 PM »

http://www.xbox-scen...FVktoxueBnf.php

just in case someone didnt see it on the front page, does anyone know what the announcement could be? the artcile says they have the "midus toucht" and aparently midus was a greek guy that could turn stuff into gold. im guessing that they are announcing a Xenium GOLD modchip but who knows

C o s m o

• Archived User
Xenium Suprise
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2005, 03:02:00 PM »

I would say bullshit since they talk about releases then don't produce anything, but they claim a big announcement later today so...

I predict a Xenium SpIce gold edition...updated OS, gold color, maybe improved solderless adapter?

But who knows...maybe they are opening the Team Xodus muffler & brake shop!

morbidpete

• Archived User
Xenium Suprise
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2005, 03:07:00 PM »

QUOTE(C o s m o @ Dec 22 2005, 05:09 PM) View Post

I would say bullshit since they talk about releases then don't produce anything, but they claim a big announcement later today so...

I predict a Xenium SpIce gold edition...updated OS, gold color, maybe improved solderless adapter?

But who knows...maybe they are opening the Team Xodus muffler & brake shop!

jester.gif

EverestX

• Archived User
Xenium Suprise
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2005, 03:11:00 PM »

I am interested to see what it could be.. As for making the Solder-less adapter better. I would have to see it, I have given a spice box the beating of it's like, a drop while taken apart and very drunk on jager, and a go upside down... Never failed me..  Honestly, I would swear it was a lie if I hadn't seen HSD's review in the first place.. then I tried it.. no bullshit, that thing is solid.

As for improvements.. an OS that doesn't boot with the eject button would be nice.. and an option to cycle colors on the chip and led strip would be nice..

Either way, I still install Xecuters with SP adapters in 1.6's any day over the xecuter adapter.. which is a damn shame.. But I cant help the fact Xenium finally out did Xecuter on something..

nfs911

• Archived User
Xenium Suprise
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2005, 03:35:00 PM »

Its probably just a gold edition xenium? Maybe with a new OS. Like how smartxx released the hallowen one?

crypysmoker

• Archived User
Xenium Suprise
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2005, 05:16:00 PM »

Duh, how about the LCD screen they have been promising for a year or 2??   I know it has nothing to do with gold, but its really the only thing I can think of that people may care about that isnt 360 related.

gilligansdingy

• Archived User
Xenium Suprise
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2005, 10:38:00 PM »

Hasn't a few hours past already? Its a shame when a large group announces something and fails to follow thru.

morbidpete

• Archived User
Xenium Suprise
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2005, 12:11:00 AM »

10 hours later at 2:05 am and still nothing

Pantera Opeth

• Archived User
Xenium Suprise
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2005, 01:15:00 AM »

I've noticed they live in really slow time world.  But I hope it's something to actually make a big announcement over, and not just some silly little thing like a small update to the OS.

Flexmaster Frag

• Archived User
Xenium Suprise
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2005, 01:44:00 AM »

Yeah, they're pretty good at killing the excitement now  tongue.gif

Brizzzer

• Archived User
Xenium Suprise
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2005, 03:37:00 AM »

Well I think I am the first to suggest this.  But I think they bought the solid gold face plate.  lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/...emZ8240583453QQ

That was the first thing that came to mind.  For one thing it was bought on the side and not through the Ebay auction.

Master Bman

• Archived User
Xenium Suprise
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2005, 06:29:00 AM »

how the frick long is a few hours?!?

they always do this:  companies wait till i have my parts in the mail to announce something new.  oh well, at least i still get my spice in a couple days =)

C o s m o

• Archived User
Xenium Suprise
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2005, 07:28:00 AM »

Tic...toc...bitches.  This drives me nuts.  PC_Arcade, you're probably right about the summer surprise thing.

dslate

• Archived User
Xenium Suprise
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2005, 09:01:00 AM »

I'm disapointed xbox-scene would post another promised anouncement from this lame team.
If there is an anouncement to make every other team anounces it. What lamers anounce an anouncement?
The summer surprise turned out to be an empty promise of another anouncement. Which they didn't mention or apologize for in this latest empty anouncement.
If they ever have a new OS, I'll update my boxes. But I won't ever by another product from a team that thinks it's more important to 'Beat their Chest' then to actually support the products their customers have already bought.
If they ever do get around to a real anouncement and it's Hardware, I would suggest everyone stay away from it.
Go with a Team that's not lame.

PC_Arcade

• Archived User
Xenium Suprise
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2005, 09:59:00 AM »

QUOTE(dslate @ Dec 23 2005, 04:08 PM) View Post

I'm disapointed xbox-scene would post another promised anouncement from this lame team.
If there is an anouncement to make every other team anounces it. What lamers anounce an anouncement?
The summer surprise turned out to be an empty promise of another anouncement. Which they didn't mention or apologize for in this latest empty anouncement.
If they ever have a new OS, I'll update my boxes. But I won't ever by another product from a team that thinks it's more important to 'Beat their Chest' then to actually support the products their customers have already bought.
If they ever do get around to a real anouncement and it's Hardware, I would suggest everyone stay away from it.
Go with a Team that's not lame.

Well Said beerchug.gif
Pages: [1] 2 3 4