xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: New "niffty" Power Button  (Read 82 times)

cyberkidd007

• Archived User
New "niffty" Power Button
« on: April 09, 2004, 07:36:00 PM »

I dont know if this has already been done but i got a controller cable and took the BIG red and  Black wires for the led. I soldered a 100ohm resistor onto the black wire then i soldered a red led i salvaged. I took the yellow and small black wire and soldered those to my push button (the kind that stays open). I cut the white and green wire off. Then i stuck it all in an old playstation rf adapter that i had again salvaged. What u guys think about it? I have pics put dont know how to put em up if someone will help me out i would really appreciate it.

spicymeatball911

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2004, 07:46:00 PM »

If you want to put a pic up, you got to upload them to another website and give us a link to them. There are lots of free picture sites, i would just make a gallery at www.xboxcore.com . Then use the [IMG     /IMG] dealies. Sounds look a cool mod and really lookign forward to some pics!

cyberkidd007

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2004, 07:49:00 PM »

ok thax for the site. IM registering now.

weeman666

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2004, 04:50:00 AM »

so what did you do your post did not make any sence to me. bt after all that might just be me.

SGT DUDE

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2004, 06:04:00 AM »

ya I didnt really understand it eather. :rolleyes:

Martini1782

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2004, 07:30:00 AM »

Hey man are you gonna post pics cause i want to see this

thefatness

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2004, 07:55:00 AM »

pics?

IITangoCrazy

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2004, 08:22:00 AM »

POST PICS i dont understand what u did. maybe when u get some pics up it will make more sense.

th3gh05t

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2004, 08:37:00 AM »

Basically, if you are going to do a MOD here, you better have some pictures, or no one is going to know what the hell you are talking about...

Dan Wysocki

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2004, 08:44:00 AM »

QUOTE (cyberkidd007 @ Apr 10 2004, 05:30 AM)
I dont know if this has already been done but i got a controller cable and took the BIG red and  Black wires for the led. I soldered a 100ohm resistor onto the black wire then i soldered a red led i salvaged. I took the yellow and small black wire and soldered those to my push button (the kind that stays open). I cut the white and green wire off. Then i stuck it all in an old playstation rf adapter that i had again salvaged. What u guys think about it? I have pics put dont know how to put em up if someone will help me out i would really appreciate it.

Thanx, u just gave me a HUGE head ache wiv all the thinkin i had to do to try an understand that...
:flame:  :wacko:
get sum pics up, it will help...