xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xenium Xp.ice Live Question  (Read 65 times)

Rabid1

• Archived User
Xenium Xp.ice Live Question
« on: October 21, 2005, 07:26:00 PM »

When you launch the Retail Kernel the chip is off, no need for a switch to shut it down.

Rabid1

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2005, 11:02:00 AM »

I am sure they are talking about the solderless adapter. look at any of the resellers and you will see what is in the packages.

oxide2007

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2005, 11:31:00 AM »

Okay, so works on live, but doesn't have a usb, and I can always connect to it through ftp right, even if I have changed a system file, or doesn't the xenium even have a recovery unit? Because I want to buy a modchip compatable with live and stuff so I can fix my xbox I changed the xboxdash.xbe file and I'm getting system errors.

Rabid1

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2005, 09:41:00 PM »

It does have a USB connector and you can flash a bios to the chip, you can FTP into the OS and access the drive and files.

blakksmiff

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2005, 11:45:00 AM »

I would reccomend the SP.Ice to a n00b (I am still one myself). So, far I have purchased a premod box, and also modded a box myself using the SP.Ice (I was high when I did it, LOL) with no problems. I would recommend getting an illustrated manual and READING it before you do anything to your box. I have a short video of an install that I can email to you if you would like. I would also recommend getting Slayers Evox Installer 2.6. This makes installing your dash and other basic apps a breaze.