xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xenium Spice 1.6 2.3.0 Os Upgrade. It Is Possible!  (Read 132 times)

Rabid1

• Archived User
Xenium Spice 1.6 2.3.0 Os Upgrade. It Is Possible!
« on: March 14, 2005, 09:57:00 PM »

The problem so far has been with 1.6b. I got one to work the first try and 2 others I had to do in another Xbox then put them back.

bluntman_420

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2005, 04:32:00 PM »

The only way to upgrade the xenium is on a 1.6 or lower. 1.6b just wont work i have tried for weeks every different scenario.. I had to borrow my bro's xbox to do it.. it was a 1.6 and worked flawlessly.

xzelion

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2005, 10:11:00 PM »

Tested about 100 xbox consoles at my job. I modded every single one which all but 20 happened to be 1.6 version boxes. I work for the military and xbox modification is the new thing in town. I was able to update every senium chip just fine with the procedure I posted above and I had not problom but with only 2 box's.  So again I still stress that it can be done. The only thing that I ran into as being a problom is why is it so hard to ftp into the box now while dashboards like evox are running???

Tropheus

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2005, 02:17:00 PM »

This method worked for me....sort of.  I have a 1.6 and no matter what I did I could not get it to flash.

I tried the above method.  Unlocked, put it on a cdr, used XBMC to copy to e:.   The only difference is that I didn't flip the recovery switch on the chip.  thought I would try it this way first prior to opening up my box.

cnanextel

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2005, 06:54:00 PM »

try to work on getting some pic's and maybe a video ill like to try it out