xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: 1.6 Adapter Is Here!  (Read 843 times)

ModWhiz

• Archived User
1.6 Adapter Is Here!
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2005, 12:52:00 PM »

smile.gif

Thanks.

nylaptop

• Archived User
1.6 Adapter Is Here!
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2005, 06:51:00 AM »

Divineo has it in stock for pre orders now !  02.17.2005 :    Xbox Xenium SPICE and SP.ADAPTER for preorder!

nylaptop

• Archived User
1.6 Adapter Is Here!
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2005, 07:38:00 AM »

user posted image

The solderless piece only comes with the sliver adaptor but does it come with the screw's and the other stuff not including the chip ?

Charbless

• Archived User
1.6 Adapter Is Here!
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2005, 10:53:00 AM »

the UK divineo does not have it thats what im try to say no uk place or europe place has it only usa places and it will cost a lot to get it from usa to uk.

mooks

• Archived User
1.6 Adapter Is Here!
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2005, 12:01:00 PM »

1.6 adapter is here?

thebroken

• Archived User
1.6 Adapter Is Here!
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2005, 10:42:00 AM »

now this SP is said to be x3 compatible and if you look at the pictures it looks like it needs some more pogos to match up with the x3 pinheader i dont know much about x3 but i would think that it would have to match up with the number of pins id rather give more money team xodus rather than xecuter cause the xenium people are a bit more helpful and less flaming

thebroken

user posted image

user posted image

thebroken

Charbless

• Archived User
1.6 Adapter Is Here!
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2005, 01:26:00 PM »

you dont pay for help you pay for the product and teamxecuter offer the best products by far and the creater of the the best bios available.

fatpretzle

• Archived User
1.6 Adapter Is Here!
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2005, 02:07:00 PM »

If you use this with an x3 chip will you still have to solder the hd led incators and such?

acemilo

• Archived User
1.6 Adapter Is Here!
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2005, 03:14:00 PM »

QUOTE(fatpretzle @ Feb 20 2005, 09:13 PM)
If you use this with an x3 chip will you still have to solder the hd led incators and such?

Elf_Sniper

• Archived User
1.6 Adapter Is Here!
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2005, 04:09:00 PM »

1.6 adapter is here?

Ermm, ....where exactly?

QUOTE(Charbless @ Feb 19 2005, 04:59 PM)
the UK divineo does not have it thats what im try to say no uk place or europe place has it only usa places and it will cost a lot to get it from usa to uk.

exactly, Charbless.

nearly a week since the announcement and not one european based modchip supplier advertising.

Why not just bloody announce the adapter when the bloody thing is available to buy, and not before?

Mooks, you are one of the most ignorant people I have met on Xbox scene. When they made that post, it pretty much was available. They made that post the day they shipped it.  They don't know when each supplier will get their Adapters, so they decided just to make a post when they shipped out the adapters.  

How would TeamXodus know when every single supplier (there are around 20-30 of them) got their adapters? Maybe not all of them would send an email.

You're a smart cookie, aren't you? wink.gif </sarcasm>

thebroken

• Archived User
1.6 Adapter Is Here!
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2005, 04:55:00 PM »

still no answer?

now this SP is said to be x3 compatible and if you look at the pictures it looks like it needs some more pogos to match up with the x3 pinheader i dont know much about x3 but i would think that it would have to match up with the number of pins id rather give more money team xodus rather than xecuter cause the xenium people are a bit more helpful and less flaming

thebroken

mooks

• Archived User
1.6 Adapter Is Here!
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2005, 05:07:00 PM »

QUOTE(Elf_Sniper @ Feb 20 2005, 10:15 PM)
Mooks, you are one of the most ignorant people I have met on Xbox scene. When they made that post, it pretty much was available. They made that post the day they shipped it.

mrjkwik

• Archived User
1.6 Adapter Is Here!
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2005, 07:12:00 PM »

edit:

ModWhiz

• Archived User
1.6 Adapter Is Here!
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2005, 08:17:00 PM »

QUOTE(mooks @ Feb 21 2005, 12:13 AM)
If teamxodus shipped the adapters on the day they annouced it then

1)   the suppliers must already know the price they are paying for them,

2)    the suppliers know when they will reasonably expect to receive the adapters, and,

3)   the suppliers would allow pre-orders (stating delivery in a week or so).

I know you were referring to EU suppliers, but in our case we have been accepting pre-orders since Monday/Tuesday and we will be shipping out this week.

I can guarantee you this is not "Vaporware" and the biggest EU supplier has it on pre-order for several days also...

Regards,

ModWhiz

Artifex

• Archived User
1.6 Adapter Is Here!
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2005, 09:50:00 PM »

Just to clarify a few points:

1. What resellers do/do-not accept pre-orders for any product is outside of the control of Team Xodus.  If they choose to put up pre-orders, that's their call.  If they choose not to, again, it's nothing to do with us.  We cannot make decisions on behalf of the reseller.

2. The adapter is ready, here, now, and will be in the hands of the customers (you) as soon as possible. Keep in mind that they basically need to go from factory to warehousing to distribution to the resellers, to be repackaged as their pre-orders are processed, and then re-shipped out to you.....  This is not an overnight process and, again, is not in Team Xodus' hands.  We are doing our best to hurry things along, but you have to understand that after production begins, and we make the product announcement, everything is left up to the supply chain..... and it's not a short chain.

3. The adapter WILL be compatible with x3.  The adapter pictured is what is shipped with the S.P.ICE package, and does not have the full set of pogos, as it is obviously intended for use with the ICE that it's shipped with.  Individual adapters will have the full set of pogos (notice the holes for them on the adapter!) for X3 compatability.

Have I missed any other issues which need to be addressed?

--Artifex
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10