xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xodus Marketing..  (Read 72 times)

dux ducis

• Archived User
Xodus Marketing..
« on: January 16, 2005, 09:10:00 PM »

ELEVEN PIPERS PIPING
The fanfare has begun. Today’s news release is a further illustration of how unique and advanced the Xenium really is. We have absolutely been swamped by enquiries, compliments and of course utter amazement at how far fourth generation can actually go.

... just who in the fuck do these people think they are? Who on this fucking earth could possibly have kept a straight face when submitting this for xbscene frontpage news? Flame me all the fuck you want, as a matter of fact I want to hear Xodus fan flames (if they're anything as outrageously obnoxious as their marketing I will get a good laugh out of it) but these people are tooting their own horns so loud my ears are bleading. We have absolutely been swamped by enquiries, compliments and of course utter amazement? Am I reading this right? Do they really think customers are going to be attracted to this kind of sales pitch?

Every time I come on xbox scene to read the news I feel like I'm walking through the streets of mexico, and there's always one loud, obtrusive groveling solicitor who screams at the top of his lungs and tries to get your attention, and you have to akwardly walk past him and avoid all eye contact. I get the feeling the writer of this bullshit must be one of the xodus head hancho's, and no one has the balls to break the news to him: YOU'RE AN OBNOXIOUS SLOB, STOP WRITTING AOBUT A MODCHIP LIKE IT'S THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST.

This shit is amazing. Here's another jewel from these self-serving narcissists: Another major reason for silence was the impact the devastating Tsunamis had on us as a team and the world in general. We felt that light banter and stuff were not exactly what was appropriate at the time. In fact we, as a team, have decided to contribute to the devastated region. WOW! HERE'S A PAT ON THE BACK! THANKS FOR TELLING US, THAT'S WHAT WE WANT TO READ ABOUT ON XBOX NEWS WEBSITES!

Regardless of the quality of their chips, which I am not questioniing, someone needs to shove a sock or two or 600 in their fucking pie holes.

We are sure you will agree that our dedication to premium products and our desire to innovate and lead has now put us clearly ahead of competition. That is what premium products are all about is it not? Look into the future. Welcome to Skryer.  ......

Here's one customer who will never buy one of your chips, and who will (and already has) recommend friends to avoid them. I know I speak for many people out there when I say: Xodus, stop sniffing your own ass.

mrjkwik

• Archived User
Xodus Marketing..
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2005, 09:19:00 PM »

better to sniff your own ass than to kiss someone elses.  go back to your own forum and wipe the shit off your lips, because thats all thats coming out of it.

dux ducis

• Archived User
Xodus Marketing..
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2005, 10:16:00 PM »

laugh.gif

mrjkwik

• Archived User
Xodus Marketing..
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2005, 11:04:00 PM »

aww?  nobody wanna play with you in your own forums jr.?  so whats the point of coming in here and bitching?  you dont own the chip.  so you shouldnt care.  whats funny as you wanna call us "fanboys".  nope, we're users.  fanboys go to other peoples forums and start stuff.  and if you take count, you dont find many (if any) xenium users doing such things.  probably because most of us are over the age of say 16, and tend to act like it.  like i said.  go back to your forum.  play with your switches.  and enjoy the spectacular customer support you get there.  and we'll worry about the pr and support we get here.  ok.  go on now.  chop chop.

EDIT:  and i dont think that Nietzsche would think your living up to your gamertag like this...  hmmm.

mrjkwik

• Archived User
Xodus Marketing..
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2005, 11:46:00 PM »

Actually, he was re-posting an old thread.... (hence the ozxodus references) which is very much akin to reviving long dead threads for the sole purpose of stirring up trouble, which is explicitly against this forum's policies.

Read the rules, people.

And specifically re-posting a long dead thread goes even a step beyond simply reviving it by making a new post.

Thread closed, account reccomended for restrictions or banning.

--Artifex
...maybe he'll be original and have you banned instead of just recommending it, and we wont have to hear such drivel again.

realmccloy

• Archived User
Xodus Marketing..
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2005, 12:12:00 AM »

tongue.gif

Dangerously_Cheesy

• Archived User
Xodus Marketing..
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2005, 12:50:00 AM »

ohmy.gif

I would be too if I still played with dip switches :S

dux ducis

• Archived User
Xodus Marketing..
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2005, 03:44:00 AM »

I have nothing against the chips. Just the offensive advertising they hock on xbscene frontpage. I'm not an xecuter fanboy.

I'll say it again. I have nothing against the chips.

Where the hell else am I going to vent my rage about their advertising style?

Heet

• Archived User
Xodus Marketing..
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2005, 04:14:00 AM »

beerchug.gif   Ignore the front page if the posting bothers you.