xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Aladdin Xt Plus On Xbox V 1.5  (Read 184 times)

Heimdall

• Archived User
Aladdin Xt Plus On Xbox V 1.5
« on: January 08, 2012, 05:09:00 PM »

What does your question have to do with Team Xecuter chips?

Is the D0 wire connected properly? Have you flashed a BIOS to the chip? The dash isn't on the chip (why did you think it would be?), so unless you have done something to install a dashboard then there won't be one on there.

If you haven't installed a dash onto your hard drive then you need to do so. The easiest way is to use an installation disc like HeXEn (Google Heimdall's Xbox Engineering Disc), or you can make your own. Use DVD-R burned at 4x or slower, not CD - the Xbox reads DVD-R best of all burned discs.

mario_99

• Archived User
Aladdin Xt Plus On Xbox V 1.5
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 06:38:00 PM »

QUOTE(Heimdall @ Jan 8 2012, 04:09 PM) View Post

What does your question have to do with Team Xecuter chips?

Is the D0 wire connected properly? Have you flashed a BIOS to the chip? The dash isn't on the chip (why did you think it would be?), so unless you have done something to install a dashboard then there won't be one on there.

If you haven't installed a dash onto your hard drive then you need to do so. The easiest way is to use an installation disc like HeXEn (Google Heimdall's Xbox Engineering Disc), or you can make your own. Use DVD-R burned at 4x or slower, not CD - the Xbox reads DVD-R best of all burned discs.
i thought it would come loaded on the chip i got from dealextreme well i got mad and thru the xbox in the trash