xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: X3 Wire Problem  (Read 208 times)

pattythefatty

• Archived User
X3 Wire Problem
« on: December 16, 2011, 06:31:00 PM »

seriously you just have the chip? you don't have the reset/eject board and the LPC rebuild PCB?  I am not sure that i can help if you don't have the reset eject board.

here is a tutorial for the X3 install: http://teamxecuter.e...st.com/x3ce.pdf  IN there you can see all the parts that you need.

you might all ready have that, but just in case, i thought I would link it.

Assuming you really don't have the LPC rebuild kit, there is a post somewhere on here that shows how to build the LPC with wires, but I'll be damned if I can find it right now.  Ill try to find it or check my old documentation i saved to get that info.

I wouldn't know where to begin to solve the no reset board though. Someone way smarter than me needs to help with that.

You can also try to buy the reset board and other cables.  Here is a website I have used before to buy things and they have a reset board and the D0 cable connector as well:

http://secure.llamma...ps-c-64_33.html

you might try posting in the xbox1 B/S/T to see if anyone there has the extra parts for sale, as it seems the prices on llama are kind of high if you ask me.  Well 5 bucks for the board is fair, but 10 bucks for the D0 wire seems like highway robbery
-PTF

pattythefatty

• Archived User
X3 Wire Problem
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 09:32:00 PM »

OK I still couldn't find the post, and TBH I am not sure if it was x-scene or somewhere else.  Anyway, I was able to find my old pictures.   I copied several pics of the X3 installs and put them on one paper and printed it out.   The photos weren't my original doing I just stuck several of them together into one sheet so i could take with me to my work bench. I wish I could credit the creators.

anyway, here is the image of how to rebuild the LPC without an official kit.  There is also close ups of the D0/hdd/lan points as well.
IPB Image

-PTF

Benni16v

• Archived User
X3 Wire Problem
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2011, 05:43:00 AM »

I use the Xapt3r solderless adapter so the LPC Port does now exist.
I also have the 3 Pin Adapter (HDD/LAN/D0) - i used a 3 pn connector from an old Notebook Cooler.

I only need to know what i should do with EJECT and RESET and which pin on the X3 is which cable.

I´m from Germany sorry for my terrible english...