xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Spiderchip 1.0 Xbox 1.6  (Read 310 times)

gigab

• Archived User
Spiderchip 1.0 Xbox 1.6
« on: October 26, 2006, 11:25:00 AM »

In addition, I'd like to say that per the visual check of a spiderchip v1.0 and v1.1 I have a v1.1  (the on/off connector is loaded from the side vs the top) and when I get the chip to boot up to where I have to flash, it displays spiderchip v1.0.  If I hook up the wires to the xbox using the 1.0 way (the D and E wire are overlapped to go into the holes) it will not boot to the flashing screen.  If I use the v1.1 way it does boot to the flashing screen but will not accept the correct bios, continuously says it's an unknown flash! Halting.  Yea, so that's the update to my sitchiashun.  Please help or tell me a good solderless chip to buy... it's to that point now... beer wasn't enough!  sad.gif

Norbinc

• Archived User
Spiderchip 1.0 Xbox 1.6
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2006, 06:46:00 PM »

My opinion you probably have to spend a little more & move up to a better chip,played the solderless spider chip game only I never got it to boot. Although I never tried switching the wires just got tired & went with better chip. You might try the buy sell trade forum I'm sure someone there will help you pick 1.