xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Spidergx Problems..problems  (Read 73 times)

RRTier3

• Archived User
Spidergx Problems..problems
« on: January 03, 2006, 01:30:00 PM »

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)   Ok well i have a spidergx on a 1.6 and i have tried two different bios.  The 5035 and the M8plus_16.  I stuck with the M8 and i installed slayers so now it boots evox.  But if i put a game or any disc.. and i launch it from the dash.. it just freezes it will stay stuck at "Loading please wait".  So then i used evoxtool to launch Ava first, but then my xbox wouldnt display on screen.  Sometimes it would load and sometimes it wouldnt.  So i reflashed the original M8 and now it boots fine to evox but i cant do anything.  Weird thing is if i boot dash with a backup in the drive.. it will load it. So thats where im lost... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/uhh.gif)  I want to boot to XBMC first but i dont want to use evoxtool cause then it will start crapping out.  How do i get xbmc or any other dash to be primary when booting up.. cause right now it boots to evox.  Also am i doing something wrong, or am i missing something ? ?

scarface18

• Archived User
Spidergx Problems..problems
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2006, 02:16:00 PM »

its a known issue but you already found that topic.
for XBMC you can change the x2 biosconfig file to boot directly to xbmc so you can play movies and music,
But the problem wont be fixed by this.

maybe its a software problem in the spiderGX, if so we will have to wait for a spideros update.
i have sent them a little e-mail with a link to the "stuck on loading" topic, maybe they can help