xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Bad Spiderchip 1.1 Flash?  (Read 130 times)

sickzombie420666

• Archived User
Bad Spiderchip 1.1 Flash?
« on: November 14, 2005, 07:52:00 PM »

i dont think is a bad flash it might just be how your chip is seated on the lpc and not getting a good connection all the time i went through that with my spider 1.1 and i have a v1.0 xbox what i did was i found the "sweet" spot on the lpc then i taped the chip down with black elictrick tape after the screw is set of corse and then i found some qork and used a ruler and the black dvd tray set in the xbox and and figured out how big a piece i needed and cut it and centerd it on the pogo pins marked the dvd drive where the qork will sit then i super glued it to the dvd drive and put my xbox back togeather and work fine a piece of a bic pen cut right will work too

insaine2k

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2005, 08:03:00 PM »

Thanks for the reply, I have a couple things I'll try for that. Thanks a bunch. Any second opinions per chance?

HackDaBox

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2005, 08:22:00 PM »

Depends - if the disc is not loading but the power led is still normal then the disc is burn't too fast , try a slower speed. Try dvd-r instead of cdrw. Dont use cdr at all.

If you get the flashing red and green lights then you need to squeeze your chip in ...

http://www.hackdabox...ip_squeeze.html

HackDaBox !

HackDaBox

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2005, 06:38:00 AM »

hmm it sounds like it's 99% aligned now. You may need to tweak your install. add a little more pressure down on the chip !

When it doesn't work does it just load the MS dashboard (unchipped) or does it flash red and green ?

if it flashed red and green then add more pressure to the chip. if it loads unchipped then tweak the d0 wire !

HackDaBox !