xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Please Help Us With These Spider Gx's  (Read 328 times)

crypysmoker

• Archived User
Please Help Us With These Spider Gx's
« on: October 04, 2005, 11:21:00 PM »

I see Im not the only onw with this problem.

But I cant even figure out how to hook it up. this other guy in here made a tut on how to do it, but that was on a 1.6,   I have a 1.3, different chips.    Casn someone please help us.  maybe if enough people email the hell out of spidergx, we can get some answers.   www.spidergx.com

HackDaBox

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2005, 01:24:00 AM »

Firstly ,

Don't waste your time emailing a comany that obviously doesn't exist ! i have emailed spiderchip.com many many times and have never got a reply ! Thats the main reason i started helping people with the dreaded spiderchip in the first place !

There are a few members here trying really hard to figure out how to install these new beasts and how to successfully flash a working bios to the chip and get them auto booting from  a bank !

In the mean time why not screw your chip down onto the LPC area and insert the D0 wire into the motherboard d0 and see if it boots up !

Please be patient as the company themselves and the supplier are no help at all !

HackDaBox !

Chancer

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2005, 04:18:00 AM »

3rdly stop making posts on the same subject as  we already have.
we know people want manuals but if the chip producer can not even supply one how do you think anyone else can If I had a chip I would figure it and write a how to but I never buy spider anything.
If you don't want to wait for spider to come up with something then send the chips back to the supplier for a refund
Closed
No more threads asking for Spider GX instructions.
If someone writes a full tut with pics and includes the 1.6 then it gets pinned.