xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Spidergx? Cant Find One! Anyone?  (Read 504 times)

quant1c0n

• Archived User
Spidergx? Cant Find One! Anyone?
« on: September 26, 2005, 02:30:00 PM »

I Was wondering if anyone new of a distibutors of this chip?http://www.spidergx.com/products.html

EverestX

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2005, 02:32:00 PM »

HA HA HA HA.... Um, no from what I am aware of they aren't out yet. Team spider is the enron of the chip world.

Investing in a spider chip is like taking a dump on your hand, either way you have a hand full of shit.

Edit::::

They have 0 Distributors (wonder why)
There is no install instructions
What a fancy site to host nothing what so ever.

EverestX

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2005, 03:30:00 PM »

Oh ok.. well it appears I lied Diveneo has them in stock..
  So says the xS news..

Um I am warning you, Foremost, that if you buy one of these and it sucks I will laugh at you.   But Really I do hope that spider changed their ways but I really doubt it..

Alex548

• Recovered User
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2005, 03:35:00 PM »

The people making the Spidergx are a completely different team from the original makers of the spiderchip.

I've been looking for one of these also... just to test them.

The old spider chips suck ass, but It'd be interesting to give these a try since they're manufactured by a different company.

QUOTED FROM THEIR WEBSITE:

05/08/2005

Spider Team Changes!

Now SpiderGX Team is here, completely different from SpiderChip Team.

Different by its people:
Every team member is different: development, manufacturing, design, marketing...

Different by its quality:
We installed a new and very efficient quality control system. Each product is thoroughly tested and at different manufacturing levels. Every product sent is a confirmed working one!

Different by its efficiency:
We are always working to offer a quality product with frequent Bios updates, software and hardware plug-in! Some of them will be free, the manufacturing files being distributed on the site.

Different by its support:
A complete and efficient support system is in place. FAQ will be updated with each feedback and a forum will be created. Mail support is always here to give a clear and efficient answer to your problems.

You've already understood that Team SpiderGX is not Team SpiderChip. We had a product and they had an interesting name.

We thank them for allowing us to update their main webpage with a link to our SpiderGX website - but please note that spiderchip.com is still their property! We are going to try to support the SpiderChip: we examined this technology, talked with the designer and got some important info that will help us help you with the SpiderChip. As it is not "our" product, we apologize in advance if we can't answer each and every question about the SpiderChip, but we will do our best. The SpiderGX will be our first priority. Please look forward to our products.

Thanks for your support,

The SpiderGX Team.

EverestX

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2005, 03:48:00 PM »

I find it all terribly hard to belive.. there isn;t even install manauls yet but you can order one?  I mean Sounds liek the same spider team to me..  tell you guys what I will eamil them tommarow and tell them I gota chip and it doesnt work.. I really wont have one , but I bet my ass they dont respond.. And as for those legs they look like they will have to be soldered back on jsut like the previous chip and they are using the same cheap ass pogo pins that were on  the other chip...  the only thing that might make it work while is if i can split 16 megs into about 8 banks.. that might be cool..

I still think it's a lie... But Who knows maybe i am jsut an ass hole.

Oh yeah and if you chumps buy one, dont forget the jumbo popsicle sticks you're gonna need 'em.

quant1c0n

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2005, 04:14:00 PM »

beerchug.gif  If the Spidergx team can bring all that shit to the table(16 megs...yada yada), at a cheap price, it will force team omega & aladdin makers to up there products in io/out conectivity, the more chip manufactures that make their chip LCD compatible chips the better for all. if cheap mods have all the goodies, it will force the chip market to lower its prices! I think it looks like they took some time designing (& copying other chips) to develop this chip. the pcb looks solid, but it could be shit...........I Will blow money on a couple of them any way........I have fun  screwin with a new chip no matter what! i will test as many new chips as i can, to get ready for the badass mut#$rs that we will be instaling in our 360's!!....................peace muhaha.gif

sebaliseb

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2005, 08:06:00 PM »

QUOTE(quant1c0n @ Sep 26 2005, 03:25 PM)
i will test as many new chips as i can muhaha.gif

sebaliseb

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2005, 08:16:00 PM »

QUOTE(quant1c0n @ Sep 26 2005, 03:25 PM)
(16 megs...yada yada)