xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: New Podcast - Listen And Game  (Read 797 times)

sulfur

• Archived User
New Podcast - Listen And Game
« on: August 16, 2005, 10:42:00 PM »

Not bad. Would be nice if you had another person to comment on the news. It would be great if we had an offical XS podcast with some of the mods, and special guests and interviews to talk about whats been going on with Xbox and whats new on the forums.

Arjun

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2005, 12:03:00 AM »

QUOTE(sulfur @ Aug 17 2005, 06:53 AM)
Not bad. Would be nice if you had another person to comment on the news. It would be great if we had an offical XS podcast with some of the mods, and special guests and interviews to talk about whats been going on with Xbox and whats new on the forums.

powercntrl

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2005, 12:22:00 AM »

QUOTE(Arjun @ Aug 17 2005, 02:14 AM)
That would kick ass. We could like interview Team Xecuter and other companies like that too with the latest development and stuf!

Twasi

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2005, 04:39:00 AM »

HS is working on a XS radio show and I'm sure they will put it into a podcast, It pretty much involves everything you guys said you wanted. Although he needed help with it and I'm not sure if enough people stepped forward. It may just be on the back burner since he's so busy, I'm sure he'll release one eventually unless he dropped the idea for some reason.

runawaywarthog

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2005, 08:25:00 PM »

We have both been X-S enthusiasts since the beginning and are glad that we can finally give something back to X-S. We hope you enjoy this!

i wish i could say the same. but with all of X-S gay crap ( i think we all know what it is... halo 2 closure, some gay moderator decisions as in closing down good topics and such) i dont think i would give much back but flying feces. although the dump is pretty enjoyable smile.gif

cavemonkey50

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2005, 07:22:00 PM »

We have just released yet another episode of Listen and Game. If you have heard LaG before and didn't like our sound quality, etc., I recommend checking us out again and listen to episode 3. Both Necrobard and myself have purchased new mics and have really tried to improve our presentation.

If you interested in episode 3 you can check it out at our website, episode 3's show notes page, our subscription page, or download the MP3 directly.

This week's episode deals with the following topics: RadioShack Will Be Selling Xbox Stuff, Insane Xbox 360 Bundle Packs, MS’s New Xbox Live Pricing Structure, Xbox 360 May Have an HDMI Cable Option, Origenxbox360.com Has Been Updated, Team SmartXX Has Obtained Xbox 360 Dev Kits, Some Xbox 360 Games Will Only Work with the Full System, Major Nelson Clarifies Xbox 360 Wireless Battery Kits, More Information Regarding the Xbox 360 Hardware, Intec Launches First-to-Market Xbox 360 Accessories, Update Your Xbox Apps

sulfur

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2005, 10:47:00 PM »

QUOTE(cavemonkey50 @ Sep 4 2005, 09:33 PM)
We have just released yet another episode of Listen and Game. If you have heard LaG before and didn't like our sound quality, etc., I recommend checking us out again and listen to episode 3. Both Necrobard and myself have purchased new mics and have really tried to improve our presentation.

cavemonkey50

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2005, 06:53:00 PM »

Well, we're finally setup for interviews, so if anyone has any contacts of people worth interviewing, or if you have a suggestion for an interview feel free to let us know.

We have just released episode 5. It can be downloaded here: LaG Episode 5

This Episode Covers: California Passes Violent Video Game Restriction, Xbox Media Center Enables DVD Player, Xbox Live Gets an Emmy, 35,000 Project Gotham Racing 3 Fans, Gears of War Only Using One Processor Core, Xbox 360 Launch Date, Bungie Denies OrigenXbox360.com Link, An Additional Person Sentenced in Pandora’s Cube Case, Dan Corrects Our Definition of TCPA, Tony Wants to Know If He Should Buy the 360 on Launch Day

Capon-E

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2005, 08:54:00 PM »

QUOTE(cavemonkey50 @ Aug 16 2005, 10:02 PM)
My friend and I have recently started a new podcast called Listen and Game, LaG for short. This podcast basically covers the past week's Xbox news from the point of view of modders. We're hoping that Xbox-Scene viewers will enjoy this, since their currently isn't a podcast covering the modding slant of things.

cavemonkey50

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2005, 03:58:00 PM »

We just released our latest episode, and a day early too! You can get it here: LaG Episode 6

This Episode Covers: Team UIX’s XBE Shortcut Maker, PGR3 Will Be Launch Title After All, Two Different 360 Remotes?, Annual 360 Price Cuts, Japan Won’t Get Core System, Will Live Be Backward Compatible on the Xbox 360?

Now like I send before, we're setup for interviews, so if anyone has any contacts let us know.

green_beetle

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2005, 05:34:00 PM »

The download is ridiculously slow.
Im getting a whoping 0.2kb/s

green_beetle

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2005, 11:56:00 PM »

yeah i came back the next day and dled, was fine.

chilin_dude

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2005, 12:26:00 AM »

smile.gif

chilin_dude

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2005, 03:02:00 AM »

smile.gif
Thanks smile.gif

Psykomantis00

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2005, 12:54:00 PM »

Sweet. When I first read about this I figured it would be some cheap ass sounding 2 guys talking out of their ass type 5 min radio station. I just got epispode 3 and 7 and you guys are really pretty good at this. I would caution you guys on using the xbox startup sound becuase that could lead to legal issues with MS or whatever, just a heads up, but do as you wish.

Just gotta say you guys are really good at this. Any way for you guys to do a llive show and for people to call in? Ive got free long distance and Id love to contribute to your show!
Pages: [1] 2