xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Smartxx Shipment!  (Read 68 times)

xmods.ca

• Archived User
Smartxx Shipment!
« on: March 12, 2004, 07:28:00 AM »

Hello;

We just would like to make a statement so that all of our customers understand that we are doing everything in our power to get these chips in our hands that is humanly possible!!

Our order was shipped on Feb 27th 2004 from a German Post Office, we are located in London, Ontario, we have a German Tracking number which I would freely give to any of our customers if needed.

We were told chips would be here last week as we informed our customers as well, we still have not received this package, I have been on the phone with the German supplier for these SmartXX chips 4 times they have also called me as well which we more than appreciate!
Our shipment is supposedly IN CANADA, we spent all morning today trying to track this package but not much Canadian post office can do as the tracking number is from Germany!!

The call we received this morning from the german supplier stated they talked with the german post office they tracked it to canada and we should see it Monday or Teusday which is  the 15th or 16th of this month!!

We just want ALL of our CUSTOMERS and fellow XBOX purchasers that due to being in Canada it is taking us WAYYYY longer to get this shipment than we anticipated!!

Please be patient with us we are trying to do our best to get the chips to you the fastest we can!!
Thanks
Xmods.ca staff!!