xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Help Duox2 Bios Help Help  (Read 784 times)

bentheman

• Archived User
Help Duox2 Bios Help Help
« on: May 08, 2012, 06:48:00 PM »

I have had my hardmodded xbox for atleast 8 years i got it professionaly modded with the WHite Duox2
So every thing going perfectly until i decide to install evolutionx as a secondary app with avalaunce being my main APP so i run evolution x and i decide to go to flash settings and flash BIOS on Bank 0 of my Duox2 so i do tht i i picked a random Bio from the ones that were availible and flash the system shut off automattcly when i turned it back on i got a blank screen xbox would shut on off 3/4 times then main led would start flashing with blank screen soo this is my problem.... Bank 0is messed ANd 1 is empty cause when i turn on the xbox with swith set to bank 1 just get a blank screen but it doesnt shut on and off like it does on bank 0 so how do i go about flashing if theres a blank screen on both banks i have the new cromwell bios and dummie file and i have eurasia pls help me i think my xbox is ver 1.6 i have a 250 gigabyte hd P.s when i turn on xbox using the ejectbuttom i go to the microsoft dashboard and it want me to set the time... also Duox2 moddchip red light still blinking when i press the littl power button ......