xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Msxboxdash.xbe Doesn't Work Anymore!  (Read 60 times)

rammstein

• Archived User
Msxboxdash.xbe Doesn't Work Anymore!
« on: October 18, 2003, 01:52:00 PM »

I have an XBOX with the X-Ecuter chip installed.  My XBOX used to run with just the regular dashboard and no customizing except the modchip.
One day I transported my XBOX in my XBOX carrying case.  I plugged it in, and the LED was flashing green/red.  I somewhat fixed it by installing Evo-X.  I have to use DVD-X to play DVD's and I can no longer manage my saved games.  I haven't been able to use my original dashboard since then.  Everytime I try to load it, it goes to the Evo-X loading screen and just freezes.  I think somehow there was data damage while I was transporting my XBOX maybe.  It makes no sense how everything was working fine, and I move it and plug it in and it fucks up.

How can I get my original dashboard to work again?  I want to be able to play DVD's with my remote control again and manage saved games!

Also, right now with the way things are setup, the XBOX screen runs off the side of my TV.  In Evo-X and in DVD playback.  It all runs off the side, on all sides.  I've tried everything I can think of to resize the screen, but nothing helps.  How can I fix any of this?

(I don't check these forumns very often, so if you could instant message me or e-mail me, it'd be much appreciated!!)

AIM:  hansgrueber180
YIM:  rammstein_liebe
MSN:  [email protected]

Thank you!

:jester:  :jester:  :jester: